Childe x M reader

Childe is a Fatui who is a 11th ranking Harbinger, though being in the dark side he was still cheerful person. The pass years he found his heart taken away by a man, you heard me right, a man.

And that man was (y/n), he was also a Fatui, a Futui agent. How did Childe know he (y/n) was agent ? Well normally no one can see the Agent's face, plus they don't have many Agents. Childe saw it by accident. It all begin that day he was just going to the bathroom and (y/n) was also there. You can say they met by coincidences.

(y/n) was just going to wash his face so he took of his mask and hood, Childe walk in to the bathroom and saw the reflection of (y/n)'s face, he has (e/c) eyes that looks like jewel and (h/c) hair that are a little messy (hair style is like Childe's). When (y/n) realize Childe standing behind him he jolt around in shock with water still dripping down from his face "uh...how long you've been standing there?" (y/n) ask still holding the same expression.

"uh..not long?" Childe already had a blush on his face, he walk over to the toilet and do his business and then to the sink to wash his hands, (y/n) clean his face and watch the water drip off his face to the sink like something bothered him.

"something bothering you?" Childe ask with a casual smile on his face "oh is nothing just...sometime..is hard to find time to relax with the work the Fatui gave"(y/n) sigh wiping away the water on his hand with a tissue.

Childe felt bad for him but also relatable, The Fatui always gave endless work especially to those lower ranks "how about I master Childe gave you the opportunity to have a couple of day off?" (y/n)'s eyes sparks "really!?" Childe nodded " but on one condition " Childe point his index finger upwards smiling with his eyes closed "you go out with me" (y/n)'s face flushed red "go out with...you? Are you sure Master Childe? That will be a great opportunity" he said with a bright smile, "don't call me Master Childe, only Childe" Childe walk closer and lean his head close to (y/n)'s ear "only you can call me like that" he whispered, Childe hot breath made (y/n) body heat up. He nodded in respond "good ! Now I will see you tomorrow !" Childe cheer and waving good-bye leaving (y/n) himself in the bathroom.

-The next day-

"Hey (y/n) !" Childe waved at your direction, he wore a red jacket that has the same style as his original one and a pair of brown jeans. that has the same style as his original one and also the gloves he wears every time.

For (y/n), he wear a black pants with black vest with the sleeves being curl up a bit and a white T-shirt inside