Zhongli x F Dragon reader

(y/n) is a special being, she was born in a ethnicity who are dragons but in a human form. They can change between human to dragons or the opposite, though they look very likely like humans the only differences is their eyes, their sclera pupils have their own color. and they have different species.

In their original form (dragon) their scale are their armor, stronger then mortal armor, knife or bullets can't hurt them but everything expect their bottom part of the body are fragile

And of course not only the scale are very protective but also very beautiful, it reflects lights making it glow.
Even they're beautiful and powerful they live in a dangerous life every day.
You see, the reason they change to human form is that they want to decrease the hazard of being killed or hunted. People hunt them for their protective scales to make armor or for accessories.

Even though during couple of years they counter less danger doesn't mean it's over. They went
Extinct millenia later, (y/n) was the only survival for she live on with the blood she's given. Live on as the pride of her ethnicity.

    - time skip -

Years pass as Liyue Harbor grown into a big city, it is said that it was protect by gods and Adepti's. One of the gods call Rex Lapis also known as God of contracts protected Liyue for more then 600 years. Even being a god and respect by the people he still felt lonely.

Sometimes he change into mortal and and identify himself Zhongli and walks around Liyue to find his companion, he did it many years but fail every time.

Today he did the same thing, walking around Liyue, but then he heard people murmuring something.

"Have you heard about it? There's a dragon always around Liyue! What if it gonna eat us!" The man said in fear.
"no they won't! The gods will protect us !" The other one said in confidence.

Zhongli continue walk as more and more rumors are about the dragon, some people say they saw it flying around Liyue, Others think it was fake.

Zhongli went to ask about the dragons as he cannot hold his curiosity any longer. He walk to a man sitting on a chair also taking about the dragon to his friend.

"Excuse me gentlemen do you have any information about the dragon that the entire Liyue is talking about ?" Zhongli asked

"the dragon? Ah yes the dragon, some people said it was just mirage but I did see it with my own eyes! You saw it also Otto !" The man said looking at the other guy across the table.

"I don't know, I only remember is just a shadow or something" The man rub the back of his neck.

"you see! We saw it ! It was big and long, but it seems it show up a night only. Midnight" The man mentions.

Zhongli rub his chin thinking of something, he thank the man for the information and left.

He decides to head back to his place (yeah he bought a room), on his way back he didn't see the person walking opposite direction of him, he bumped into the woman who fall on the ground "OH I'm sorry young lady I didn't see you there ! Are you alright?" Zhongli panicked and helped the woman to stood on her foot, the woman clean the dust away on her cloak and shook her head as replying she's okay.