Kaeya x F reader

"Kaeya look !" a voice of a female rang in his ears, she had long (h/c) hair that flow swiftly with the wind, but he can't see her face clearly. "look at those silk flowers ! It will be perfect in the vest !" the female plucking up the flowers putting them in her basket full of plants.

Kaeya looked at the female as she walk off to the filed of flowers to pick more, the wind blows making the petals flies, the whole view is like a priceless painting, he had known the female for like 3 years now, he had wanted to confess to the female but he just didn't have the courage.

He approach the female who was entrance by the flying petal, he sneak his arms around her waist, the unexpected touch startled her, Kaeya rest his head on hers as both enjoying the view "can I ask you a question ?" Kaeya started "hm?" "will you be part of my life?" the female turn towards the cryo user and smiled "of course !" Kaeya was surprise the answer came quick.

He picked up a flower in her basket and pined on the side of her hair before plaint a kiss on her forehead.

-

The colorful and blooming flower sitting in the vest on the table once spread its odor though out the house withered, Kaeya sat on the couch with the female figure besides him but the figure slowly fade leaving Kaeya sitting alone with a wine in hand, the room was dark, the water dripping was the only sound.

Kaeya globed up the last remaining wine, beside the couch was an army of empty bottle. His was messy and off, he had heavy panda-eyes as if he didn't slept for days. The voice of her soft and bright voice still echoes in his mind.

Feeling the weight of the bottle lighten he threw it aside and walk over to the fridge, that's when he realized it was his last, groaning in annoyance before taking the last bottle of wine.

He sat back on the couch staring at the photo that which the female was standing and smiling brightly beside him. You may ask why Kaeya is like this, allow me to rewind the time a little.

The female was called (y/n) she is not a knight but just a plain mortal, but she has some skills in fighting, she didn't go though any training she just simply have, she would do commission, request or just go out explore teyvat looting.

She was offer the title of the knight of fravonius (I will use KOF then the entire name. Note I'm not sure if it's the abbreviation of the knight of Fravonius. I made up myself) though is a very good reward but (y/n) simply disclaim it, Kaeya was there.