Chongyun x male reader

Request by: Yanagi_chan 

please enjoy even it took long time :)

Chongyun born in a exorcists family, he had light blue hair with ice blue eyes that looks like winter, he had Congenital positivity (you can google or search for his bio cuz I'm also not very clear) is a rare condition that if he encounter positive energy his body will heat up which Chongyun find it annoying.

Chongyun was of course trained to be an exorcists, not only was trained by his father but also his grand father who was known as the strongest exorcists in the whole Liyue. During his time of training he met a boy 1cm higher then him when he was just wandering around the streets in Liyue, the boy had Heterochromia, with his one eye bring (e/c) and a crimson eye, the boy was by itself shopping so he took this opportunity to get close to him "I want a (flavor choice) popsicle!" the boy ordered the woman nodded with a smile and gave the boy his order "the same please" Chongyun said with the popsicle stick in his mouth, the woman looked at him "oh! Nice to see you here Chongyun !" she greeted, Chongyun was an regular to this shop, and he was easy to notice, the boy turn his head towards Chongyun who notice he was being looked at "do you two know each other?" the boy asked turning back to the woman who was making Choungyun's popsicles " no, he just come here frequently and become one of my well-known customer" she said "his also from the famous exorcists family!" she added and Chongyun started to heat up, even though he was her well-known she doesn't know he had Congenital positivity "ahm" he cleared his throat wishing the woman will stop "ah..sorry. Here's your popsicle Chongyun"

"you're the young exorcists people been saying ?" Chongyun head spun "yeah.." trying to clam down he feel his body heating up knowing he got full attention of the boy "y-yes.." he answered shyly "cool I'm (y/n)!" the boy land out his hand for a hand shake, Chongyun hesitated but accept it.

On the way Chingyun and (y/n) went shopping together, looking at he Liyue's specials, shopping food etc.

As they say, time fly faster when you enjoy it. And yet the sky slowly turned orange, the sun falls and the moon rise.

"it was fun time with you! But my mom will get worried so I better get home" (y/n) said "do you have time tomorrow?" Chongyun asked shyly trying not making eye contact "YES!" the boy smiled warmly but also brightly. He waved fare-well and disappear from the crowd.

As time passed they get to know more about each other and treat each other like brothers, but something just went wrong with one single day.

When (y/n) was 15 his parents passed away from murder, since then (y/n) has fell into deep despair, when Chongyun realized it, it has passed a weeks when he know and (y/n) had been missing, Chongyun search up and down left and right, the entire Lyiue for any sign of (y/n), but he doesn't know that (y/n) had been blinded by revenge.

- time skip -

Chongyun had grown up, he had long blue hair that can be tiled in a pony tail, he also had the same icy blue eyes. It's been 8 years since he last saw (y/n), he was now 18 and (y/n) was probably 1 year younger then him.

 It's been 8 years since he last saw (y/n), he was now 18 and (y/n) was probably 1 year younger then him