Diluc x F reader

(y/n) and Diluc were childhood friends but they were born in different family

(y/n) and Diluc were childhood friends but they were born in different family. Diluc in a rich family that own half of the worlds wine company while (y/n) was a pauper, her mother as a house wife and his father as a farmer, but they enjoy their peaceful live.

They met when Diluc's father brought Diluc to a grape field outside Dawn Wintery, teaching the quality of what is good or bad grape and what make wine tease good.

That time (y/n) was just a pass byer, she went out with her mother picking some ingredients, (y/n) was picking up flowers wearing a dress that made from lather, holes were sew with different pieces of cloth. Diluc's eyes accidentally spot the female and so did she, they made eye contact.

The world turn bright and nothing was around them, only the two starring at each other silently.

But the sound of (y/n) mother broke the simulation "(y/n) ! What are you doing ? Come on !" her mother called "ah...sorry mom !" she cried running up to her holding her hand, but she still turn and look at the boy who was still looking at her. e simulation

"Diluc are you listening ?" his father question cause him to jolt up "s-sorry father..." he apologized.

Since that day they made eye contact, the two always meet up together at the grape field.

...

Diluc was sitting alone on the stone wall looking at the green field and blue sky, he wore a gray long sleeve, black shorts and a ribbon with a red jewel in the middle" Diluc?" a voice of a female appeared, Diluc turn seeing the same girl he saw before "hello! Come up!" he smile reaching his hand out,  she took his hand and climb up the wall sitting beside the boy.

"is your family rich?" (y/n) asked "yeah. But daddy is always busy...." Diluc sounding sad "so your always alone ?" he nodded "you can play with me ! I like playing with Diluc !" the female smiled brightly, Diluc looked at her, he felt more free and relaxing around her, his world seems to be more brighter.

They spent their day talking about future and their parents, the day passed quickly, even when their teenager they still meet with each other, Diluc himself always looks strict and careless but when his around (y/n) he change, he became more soft and often smile.

But today...was not what his expecting, you see though (y/n) is poor she had a face like a god, so she was often flirt by other man, and plus his family is poor like very, his dad has went insane during the days, maybe because of their living, he was told that if he sell (y/n) he will have a tones of money.

And of course her mother highly refuse to sell her own daughter, like who will, and that night her parents were having a fight which got out of hand, her father drag her out wanting to take her away, her mother trying her best trying to take advantage, in the end her mother's life is taken...from his own father.