Diluc x Aether

sorry it took so long, is hard for me to have time writing recently 

Genshin High school au aka genshin high.

Diluc was a popular kid in the Highschool, he was also rich, but his personality was cold, many girls admire his appearance, his crimson eyes and scarlet-hued hair was part of the reason. Every time he got into class he always find love letters from other females but each got rejected.

Diluc set his bag besides his desk taking out his books, again he found a latter on his table, he sighed and just ignore it as always "hey, why you kept throwing the letter away?" Keaya asked "I'm not interested" he said blindly. Keaya was his none-related brother, he was adopted by his father, and they grow up together. In class he sat diagonal right in front on Dliuc. Diluc sat in the left corner of the classroom where the window is.

The classroom was noisy, everyone talking about thing from yesterday or so, sharing to one another, the sound of the door opening was covered by the noise made from the students, The teacher came (which is Zhongli) in and cleared his throat "Ahem, settle down class, settle down" he ordered, the students begin to get back to their sits as Zhongli announce "alright class I have news for you, there will be a transfer student transferring into our class" upon hearing there will be new classmate the room got out of control again, there were questions like

is it a girl or boy?

Is he cute?

What does he look like?

Where did he came from ?

Zhongli cleared his throat "is a boy, come in Aether!" he gestured, a boy in long golden hair, his hair was tied in French braid style, his height was short about the same height as Razor or any other medium-short males in class. "Aether would you like to introduce yourself ?" Zhongli said with a smile, Aether look at him and turn back to the class, he felt startled seeing flowers blooming on each female classmate "I-I'm Aether, I'm a transfer student from Lyiue Highschool...n-nice to meet you all.." he gave a force smile with a faint blush of embarrassment.

"why don't you sit that empty space there" Zhongli pointing at the unoccupied sit beside Diluc. Diluc himself hold a blush when seeing the transfer classmate, he hide it by looking at the view outside.

Keaya smirk seeing his cold, emotionless brother blushed. Aether walk towards the sit setting his bag beside, Diluc secretly (actually not really) peek an eye to Aether, and he didn't expect him to actually turn look at him, Aether gave him a shining smile and turn back to class, Dliuc face turned bright red.

During class he can't even focus what Zhongli talking about, he was in his own world, he kept thinking on how to confess to Aether, but that will be to fast, he will need to get close to him in order not to feel awkward.

- bell rings -

It was launch time and everyone hurried to the cafeteria, Diluc walk towards Aether who was keeping the books in his bag "are you gonna have lunch" Diluc asked with motionless eyes "sure! But..I'm not familiar around here.." Aether said shyly, Keaya burst out of nowhere resting his hand on Diluc "Don't worry! We will help you with that! Right Diluc ?" Diluc gave a small nod receiving Aether's gratitude.

Aether walking between the two brothers caught some females attention, they all had a blush whispering to each other, did I mention Keaya was also a popular guy? The two brothers was popular because their appearance.

Reaching the cafeteria the place was echo by tones of noises, the three picked the food together Diluc standing protective beside Aether.

After getting what they want Diluc head out side the cafeteria where is much quieter "um...why are we going outside?" Aether asked "Diluc prefer a quiet meal, so he always sits somewhere less people." Keaya explains, he didn't continue asking but follow.