Getting Settled, Not Really

Technological needs, huh? Interesting. Before I get into another mafia situation, I should probably find a place to stay, which shouldn't be a problem, since I have all of this money. Now, I'm getting stared at by pedestrians. What a first impression, but I don't really give a shit. I open the door to my Acado and get in, putting the crowbar in the back seat. That's when it hit me....... fuck, I'm hungry. But what to get. Y'know, pizza sounds good right about know. Although, I've never had Hell pizza before. Speaking of going places, I should probably keep my mask on, until I'm in a place that I'm sure no one will see me, like my car. I take off my mask and put it in the passenger seat for easy access. I start up the engine and drive off to find a pizza joint.

When I arrive, I grab my mask out of the seat and put it on, I don't know how it works but I shift to Tony, seeing as though I can't carry a crowbar into a pizza shop. I get out of the car and shut the door. When I walk in, I hear a bell's ding. I saw a bunch of Demons in red and black pinstripe suits sitting around. Another one? I guess that's what the card said, the blue ones were apparently winning. I'm sure I can take care of business, if need be. I walk up and order.

Worker: What do you want? I'm busy so spit it out.

Jacket: click That one. click

I point to the most normal looking option.

Worker: Eh, fine, it'll be ready in 15 minutes, so piss off until then.

Jacket: click Understood. click

What an asshole. I should kick his ass. But, I refrain, for some reason. I go and take a seat in an empty booth by the window.

The worker walks back out with a cardboard pizza box.

Worker: Booth 4, your pizza is done.

I hand him a 20 and head back to the car. I sit down and put my mask on the dashboard. I comb my hair back a bit with my hand, for some reason. I open the pizza box in the passenger seat and grab a slice. I then see white stuff all over the pizza. That asshole jizzed on my food! I throw my mask back on and shift to Jones, 

 That asshole jizzed on my food! I throw my mask back on and shift to Jones, 

I want that asshole to suffer. I grab my crowbar and the pizza and walk back in.

Worker: Yeah yeah, what would you like to order.

I jump over the counter and grab his throat.

Worker: Hey man, what the fuck?

Jacket: click The food was rewind unacceptable click

I notice a lot of the red suited demons stood up, ready to attack. I rip open the pizza box and grab a slice. I force his mouth open.

Jacket: click Open wide click