A Familiar Feeling

Great, a rescue mission. At least it'll be some excitement, especially after earlier. I get up from my seat and head back to my Acado. If I remember right, Valentino was looking for an Angel. I should start at his club, maybe he at least has a lead. As I arrive I shift to Ted, in case I run into what I'm gonna call Hellhounds. Very original, I know. When I walk in, I am immediatelysurrounded by dancers trying to grab me. I remained stoic, I had an objective.

Anyway, I make my way to the meeting room. When I open the doors, I see Valentino smoking, Vox doing something on a computer, and another demon, who appeared to be messing with a plastic rectangle.

Jacket: click I'm looking for an Angel

Jacket: click I'm looking for an Angel. click

Valentino: We've got plenty of those outside, if you know what I mean.

He just chuckles, spewing smoke out of his mouth.

???: Well, if you're looking for Angel Dust, we sent him with a group of demons. They paid us a handsome amount for his services. I'll send you the address, what's your phone number?

Jacket: rewind What is that? click

She looked at me like she had seen a ghost.

???: You don't have a smartphone?! Vox! Get this man set up with a smartphone. He must be suffering.

Vox: Um, alright, Velvet. I'll see what I can do.

With that, Vox left to some sort of backroom, while Velvet was giving me a tutorial on how to use a 'smartphone'. It didn't seem that smart to me, probably because she treated me like an idiot the entire time. After learning the basics, Vox came back with one of the phones, but this one was black.

Vox: Here, I figured I would give you the latest model. You are my greatest asset, after all.

Jacket: click Much appreciated click

Then the phone vibrated and displayed a notification from a contact named Velvet. In the message was the address of where I needed to go. Putting my new phone in my pocket, I turned around and made my way through the club. After that, I get into my Acado and make my way to the address.

After a bit of driving, I arrive at my destination. It was a decent sized house, with at least two floors. I put the rest of the box on the dashboard and put my mask on. I switch to Graham, walk up to the house and open the door.

I see one taking a piss in a potted plant, clearly high. I cover his mouth with my bicep and snap his neck. I grab the lead pipe he had and walk to a hallway, with a metal door at the very end. There was someone standing guard, so I sprint over to him and hit him with the pipe. I only took one swing to completely cave his head in. I tried opening the door. Locked up tight. I turn to the left and see another door. I open it and grab the demon guarding it. I kick him into the wall and smash his head with the pipe. I see his bottom jaw, which was lined with pointed teeth. I pick it up and open the door again. I threw the pipe at the demon, knocking him down. I jump onto him and use the jaw to tear his throat open. After jamming the jaw in his throat, I grab the pipe and go back to where the first guy was and kick open the door. I hit one poor bastard with the door, knocking him down. I sprint to the one still standing and hit him in the ribs, hearing a couple of cracking noises. I hit him in the head, breaking his skull open. I then repeatedly stomp on the other demon's head, squishing blood, bone, and brains everywhere. I see a suppressed Beretta on the ground, and I pick it up.

Opening the door to my left, I shoot a demon who was on a couch

Opening the door to my left, I shoot a demon who was on a couch. The blood coated his partner, painting a target for me to aim at. After blowing his brains out I head upstairs. I shoot the two demons that were playing pool, and I open the door to another room to my left. This must have caught them off guard, which I used to my advantage. I shot them all, somehow landing clean headshots. I check the bathroom, and I see a demon shaving. I bash his head into the mirror and shoot him in the head. I grab the shaving cream and open the door to some sort of dining room. I shoot the demon across the room and wait for his partner to come through the doorway. When he does, I spray him with the shaving cream, and bash his head with the can. I cross the dining room and enter the room to the right. I shoot another demon on a couch, who was watching the door from across the room. I turn the corner and shoot the final demon's legs, I see that he dropped a rifle and a duffle bag. I walk over and pick up the gun.

I haven't held one of these in a long time

I haven't held one of these in a long time. In the bag was plenty of ammo for both the rifle and launcher. I blast the demon in the head with the beretta, and put the pistol in my jacket's inner pocket. It never hurts to have some extra protection.... that's what she said. I walk back down the stairs with the rifle, checking corners I may have missed. Then, I see the metal door open, revealing the fattest bastard I have seen since I got here. He pops his knuckles and rushes me, but I use the grenade launcher and blow him into red paste and chunks, coating the entire hallway. I walk into the room and see a big heart shaped bed, and that spider from the hotel, covered in jizz and rose petals.

Angel: cough Fuck me, those guys played rough

Speaking of jizz, that shit was everywhere. I sling the rifle over my shoulder and see there was a security set up. I grab an extra duffel bag and put the security tape inside. I also grab the camera that was pointed on the bed, as evidence. After getting everything bagged up, I cover the spider in a bedsheet and carry him in my arms bridal style. I put him in the passenger side of the Acado and put everything else in the backseat. I start the car and head to the hotel. This situation feels oddly familiar.

After we get to the hotel, I pick him back up and carry him into the hotel, where everyone was waiting. I set him on the couch, which got everyone's attention.

Charlie: Oh my god, Angel!

Everyone swarmed him. He'll need all the help with recovering he can get. Using this opportunity, I went back outside and got into my car. As I lit a cigarette, I got a message from Velvet.

Velvet: Come back to the club, we'd love to know what happened

And with that, I took off again, to report my findings to the Three V's.