Deep Cover, For the Most Part

I wake up to my room being pitch black. I look at the clock, it read 3:30 a.m. Yeah, that's about normal for me. I get up and take a shower. Afterwards, I put my clothes back on and grab my jacket from the coat hanger. I put it on and slip my Walkman into my pocket. I grab the crowbar and my mask from the nightstand, shifting to Russell.

{I'm gonna use a lot of the original masks, you know what to do}

Surprisingly, black and white vision works pretty good for night vision. I unlock the door and walk through. Once I'm out, I close the door and lock it behind me, keeping the do not disturb sign on the door. I walk to the elevator and head to the ground floor. After about 5 minutes, the elevator doors open, revealing the ground floor. As I walk through, I see the cat from earlier, mixing drinks, probably in his sleep. As I walk closer to the door, I see a fluffy spider on one of the couches. Ignoring both of them, I walk out the front door and get into my Acado. I put my mask in its usual spot, and start the car. The engine jumps to life, and I activate the headlights while beginning to drive off. About 20 minutes into driving, I spot more of the red striped mobsters. I'm gonna assume both sides are the enemy, because why not? The demons were gathering at a warehouse. There appeared to be more inside. I park the car behind said warehouse and put Russell back on. I grab the crowbar and shut the car off. As I approach the right side entrance, I see only one guard. I throw the crowbar at him. As he falls down, I grab the crowbar and jam it into his skull. I rip it out of his face and walk into the warehouse. I hear voices, the one asking the questions sounds masculine, while the one being interrogated sounds feminine. I make my way to the left, stabbing throats and smashing heads. Once I make it around, all that's left is the interrogator, who appears to have a flak jacket on. I slowly walk up behind him, while listening to his questions.

Interrogator: Where's Vox? If you tell us, we might consider letting you go.

Female: You really think I would tell you where I keep my boy toy? Well, you've got another thing coming, sugar.

Interrogator: Like what?

Female: giggling Well, that could be right behind you.

As if on cue, I hook his head with the crowbar and pull down, ripping his head off, along with his spine. With him out of the way, I get a good look at the female.

 With him out of the way, I get a good look at the female

{Why did I include her? No idea, because plot}

Female: Thanks, sugar. The name's Valentina.

Jacket: click Jacket click

Valentina: Well, it's a pleasure, Jacket.

I cut the ropes off of the chair she was being kept in.

Valentina: Aww, I like being tied up~

I ignore her and walk away. As I'm walking away, I hear Valentina talking.

Valentina: Well, fuck, I don't feel like walking. Hey, Jacket! Won't you give a poor, lost girl a ride home?

I stop in my tracks. On one hand I'll be helping someone, but, on the other, it will be a whore. What could go wrong?

Jacket: click Follow me click

Valentina: Oh goodie!

She jogs towards me. We both walk to the car.

Valentina: Nice ride.

Jacket: click Affirmative click

I open the passenger side for her.

Valentina: Such a gentleman~

This is a bad idea. I close the door and get into the driver's side. I throw the crowbar into the back seat and start the engine. I begin to drive as Valentina gives me directions.

We finally arrive outside of a porn studio...... I should have known. It was still quite dark outside, so I'll stay as Russell.

Valentina: Follow me inside, I want to show you off to Voxxy~

Jacket: click Please proceed click

When we walk inside, we were hit with loud music and partying. We walk past hookers, dancers, and..... humanoid dogs? The air smelled of smoke, perfume, and something fruity. We finally walk into a red hallway, with pink carpet and doors. The doors had stars on them. One of the names caught my interest, 'Angel Cakes'. As we reach the end of the hallway, there's a big, navy blue door. In red letters it said 'Meeting Room', convenient. We walk in and see a demon with what appeared to be a screen for a head, but not one I'm used to.

 We walk in and see a demon with what appeared to be a screen for a head, but not one I'm used to

The demon looked distraught, like he had been panicking ever since Valentina disappeared.

Valentina: Voxxy, baby~

'Voxxy' suddenly perked up after hearing his pet name.

Vox: Val! You're ok! I don't know what would have happened if they got any information out of you.

Val: Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. This cutie came to my rescue~

Vox looks at me, as if I didn't exist before.

Vox: I guess you want a reward, right?

Jacket: click That won't be necessary click

Vox: Wow, that's a first. I guess I'll see you around?

Jacket: click Perhaps click

I walk out of the room and continue down the hallway. I exit and walk around the dance floor and to the exit. As I'm walking to my car, some more mobster's in navy pinstripe suits walk up to me.

Thug: Hey, asshole. Give us the ride, huh?

I didn't have any weapons on me. But, I see a chain on the ground. I sprint to the chain and grab it. One of the thugs rushes me. I clothesline him with the chain, wrapping it around his head. I knock him to the ground and pull his head off with the chain. Two of the thugs panic and run into the studio, leaving only one. He flips open a switchblade and charges. I throw the chain at his feet, causing him to fall over and stab himself in the gut with the knife. I flip him over and rip the blade out of his chest. I repeatedly stab him with it until his face is gone. I stab it one last time into his face and walk back to the car. I get in and drive off.