A Fiery Encounter

Jacket's POV

As I begin driving, I put my mask in the passenger seat again. I figure I'll turn on the radio and see what they've got down here. I start to turn the dials. I mostly pass heavy metal and porn rock. I then land on a station and a voice speaks.

Tom: Welcome to Top Pop Radio! To remember neon and big hair, I'm Tom Trench, your DJ. This song is called 'Stay With Me' by Miki Matsubara. I wish most women I date stayed with me.

???: Tom! You limp-dicked retard!

Tom: Enjoy!

Gotta admit, the song was pretty decent, couldn't understand half of what she said though. Still, I might tune in more often. Since I saw those humanoid dogs, I switch my mask to Ted, just in case.

As I'm driving, a bomb rolls into the road and explodes underneath the car, sending it flying

As I'm driving, a bomb rolls into the road and explodes underneath the car, sending it flying. All I heard was the explosion, and feeling the flames and shrapnel hit my skin, before the world went black.

Then, a spotlight appears, lighting up an old desk, with a cassette player sitting on top of it.

On the table is a cassette with a label, saying 'Press R to restart'. So, I load up the cassette and press the Rewind button, then my vision looks like a vhs menu, and I hear a noise.

After a second, I'm back in my Acado, perfectly fine, like nothing happened. I slam the brakes and throw my mask on. I grab my crowbar and dash out of the car, diving into an alley. I look back just in time to see the car blow up, the chassis flying into the sky and into a building.

I turn around after hearing explosions and gunfire. I see an army of.... eggs? And a snake, firing at two demons, who were throwing bombs at them.

That's just unfair. I grab my crowbar and run across the rooftops. Once I'm close enough, I hook my crowbar onto a rope and slide down towards the raging battle. It was risky, but I like risky. I switch to Jake while sliding and throw the crowbar at some of the eggs. It files through five of them, the others were still oblivious as to what happened. I jump down to retrieve my crowbar, while stomping a few more eggs in the process. I grab the crowbar off the ground and make my way to the snake, who I would assume is in charge. Before I could reach him, he sees me and shoots some kind of laser at me, I dive behind the remains of a wall, but my crowbar was hit in the process, turning it to ash. Damn, now I don't have a weapon. I switch to Brandon, and sprint towards the snake. I tackle the snake, and proceed to beat the living shit out of him. Drops of his blood flying and landing in pools around him, I damn near killed him, until I hear someone yell.