A Not So Clean Hit

Valentino: I was wondering where you went. Now, I hate to be that guy, but this isn't for you.

I just get up, grab my stuff, and jump down from the trailer. I wasn't interested in the coke anyway. I walk back to my Acado and get in, putting my gun and ammo in the backseat. I start the car and pull out of the parking lot. I take my mask off and put it on the dashboard, while lighting a cigarette. After a bit of driving, I passed the I.M.P building. As I glance over, I see a bright pink car pass my peripherals stupidly fast, causing me to instinctively swerve into an alley and slam the brakes, seeing as I don't want to wreck. Then, the driver honks and gives me the bird, while swerving into the I.M.P parking lot. I was pretty pissed. In all the excitement, I hadn't realized that I was giving the wheel of my car the death grip, probably from my anger. All the sudden, I hear a feminine voice.

???: You should calm down and take a break, you've been very busy lately.

Where have I heard that voice before? I didn't have time to think, as I heard my phone start ringing.

Valentino: He-Hey, Jacket, my man! Listen, I need you to collect some.... protection money. The furry freak hasn't been keeping up on his payments, so I need you to.... 'talk' some sense into him, if you get what I mean. According to my sources, he frequents the address I'm sending you now.... happy hunting~.

Well, at least I'll be kept busy. I pull out of the alley and flick on the headlights, since it seemed to be getting dark. As I'm driving, I turn on the radio, since I really don't want to sit in silence.

Announcer: I'll show you mine if you show me yours, it's Flash FM! Now, this next song reminds me of a certain pornstar everytime I hear it. Up next is Angeleyes, by ABBA.

I couldn't help but tap my steering wheel to the beat. As I'm listening, I'm checking street signs to find the address I was given. After a bit of searching, I find the address. It's a decent looking apartment building, with a damn near full parking lot. I park next to the sidewalk in front of the door. I put the suppressed Beretta in my back pocket and get out of my car. I switch to Graham, since Brandon is too fast for indoors. This feels...... familiar somehow.

I enter the doors and immediately hear music blaring from the dining hall. There must be a party. I open the double doors and see a room full of hellhounds and demons in... navy fucking pinstripe suits. As soon as they spotted me, they drew their guns and opened fire. I kicked over a table and took cover, drawing my Beretta. I tried returning fire, and managed to kill a few of them. As the others were reloading, I sprinted to another knocked over table and took cover. Taking the opportunity, I checked my ammunition. I had 10 bullets, and there were 20 people that I could count. Fuck. I tried to make every bullet count, but only killed 8 more. Now they had reloaded and were probably gonna shoot anything that moves. I look around and see a Mac-10 on the ground, next to one of the hellhounds I killed earlier.

Conveniently, it had a suppressor

Conveniently, it had a suppressor. I stayed low and quickly made my way over to the gun. I put my Beretta in my pocket and picked up the Mac-10. I check the hellhound's body for ammo and find 3 full clips. I put those in my back pocket and made sure the gun was chambered and loaded. After that, I popped up from the table and sprayed the remaining demons with bullets, effectively killing them. After checking them for ammo and taking what I could, I head to the elevator. I press the call button and wait. As I'm waiting, I see a pair of hellhounds leave the bathroom. One was wiping her mouth while the other looked like he had just seen a ghost. By the time I witnessed that, the elevator opened. I walked in and pressed the button for the top floor. According to Valentino, that's where he lives. During the ride up, I put the now empty magazine in my pocket, and load another. Once the elevator opens, I see two guards at the other end of the hallway, both carrying China Lakes. I ducked into the closest room next to the elevator door. The room was empty, and there was a window that faced the opposite side of the city from the entrance. Just then, I had an idea. I opened the window and climbed out, making sure to keep my feet on the ledge, and my back to the wall. Now that I was on the wall, I made my way across the entire building. I knew I had done this before. Once I made it to the corner, I saw the penthouse balcony. I grabbed the railing and jumped over. As I rounded the corner to the room entrance, I saw another hellhound in a suit. He saw me and charged me with a knife. I could just shoot him, but that's not fair. I put the Mac-10 on the ground and braced for impact. As he approached, I grabbed his arms and the grapple began. We wrestled around a bit, then all the sudden, I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen. That fucker stabbed me in the gut. Now adrenaline was coursing through my veins, I took the advantage and threw him over the railing, down the building, and onto the concrete. Great, now I have a fucking knife in my stomach. Luckily, I don't think anything vital was hit. I leave the knife alone, seeing as if I take it out, shit will be worse. I grab my Mac-10 off the ground and limp my way to the back door. Opening the door, I spray another magazine across the room, killing the 5 guards. Then I make my way to the bedroom, to see a hellhound in bed with two other demons.

Hellhound: Who the fuck are y- brrt

{I couldn't think of a better sound effect}

I shot a burst of bullets into his head. I was not gonna wait around for some bullshit excuse. I head into the bathroom to conveniently find a bottle of painkillers and some bandages. I take a handful of painkillers and start to bandage myself. I'm glad I learned first aid during my time with the Ghost Wolves. Feeling a lot better now, I walk out and see a bag of money on the ground, which I sling over my shoulder. I exit the room and kill the two guards with the China Lakes. After that, I take both launchers and any spare ammo. I call the elevator and ride it down. I walk back to my car and throw everything in the back. I take my mask off and put it in the passenger's seat. After spitting up some blood on the pavement, I down some more painkillers and head back to the Porn Studio.