After Dinner

Raymond
I might have been a little insulted about her thinking I could have given up my child. I only knew about Anastasia until Graham came into our lives. Carla lied about being pregnant at the signing of our divorce. I decided after six months of women trying to get pregnant by me that I took a hiatus on dating anyone until I was sure I no sperm left. Then I used condoms. Another problem was they tried to be something close to Anastasia. That was a bad idea, because Anastasia saw right through them. She only like three total of the women I dated and Enid is one of them. Graham and Mia hit it off, we found out that he is close friends with Barney and that is how he got a DNA sample to test. I laughed and he handed me a plastic bag with some hair strands and said good luck and she will never know.
Graham
I decided I wanted the DNA testing done, so I pulled a few strands of Connies hair off her chair. She has long hair, so it wasn't hard to do. Pulling them off and placing them in a plastic bag got me caught, but Mia decided to help me with my plan. She thought Connie was rude to Raymond and us. I understand the feeling, but three brunette people with big bright blue eyes and are stair steps and all have the face our mother gave us. We definitely don't look like our fathers.
Mia
I didn't see Graham in the living room, so I went to see if he was still in the dining room. I find him with a baggie and checking for hairs on the chair Connie sat on. I go and help him to find as many as we can and decide to see if I can find more. I don't always like sneaky guys, but this is about finding out if this is his sister. I don't think this will last between Elliott and Connie because I saw the look on his face when she said what she said and he wasn't happy about it. She failed to notice it, which tells me she isn't as mature as she pretends to be.
Elliott
Connie was just downright rude to Raymond, Anastasia and Graham. Grandma pulled me aside and told me to break it off before it gets serious.
Madison
I don't like this girl, I don't care how smart you are being rude like that to others for any reason burns my toast. I tell Elliott to meet me in Carrick's office, what I didn't know is that Grace, Theodore, and Carrick were all waiting for us in the office.
Grace
Elliott I don't have a good feeling about this girl. She might seem mature, but what she did out at the dinner table was extremely rude and childish. Like what you and Chelsea did to Christian.
Elliott
Mom Chelsea was already cheating on Christian and he knew it. I just made sure she was caught on video and her not caring who she hurt. It looked like we were having sex, but we weren't. I made sure so I had a condom and a jock strap, but bought one of those things actors use in movie scenes. Christian and I set it up earlier so I could prove to everyone what Chelsea was up to. She would never admit to not having sex with both Grey's men. We decided to allow the bad boy rumors to go on. I would never really have sex with an ex of mine. I also won't allow her to be rude to guests at our dinner table. She might as well slapped all three people in their faces. She could have just changed the top which she should have.
Carrick
I think we can all agree that brilliance doesn't mean you are mature or empathetic to others. Raymond held his own, but he shouldn't have had to. Who knows how many kids his ex wife has had. But Graham and Anastasia are the only ones who are sensitive to others feelings.
Theodore
Your grandma doesn't want you to continue seeing this child and we do mean child.
Madison
Break it off now Elliott please for your own good. I saw her looking at Anastasia in a way that makes me worry for her safety. She caught me watching her. Has she questioned you about Christian or Anastasia at all?
Elliott
She asked me a lot of questions and attempted to get on the project with the shipping company rebuild. I nixed it. She is not qualified in marine construction technologies and I am not willing to train her and no on else likes her at Grey construction. My CEO wants her gone and I am the only reason she is still there. I plan on finding a way to work around the sexual harassment complaint she will most assuredly will file against me.
Carrick
Send me her employment records and her contract. Did you sign for a certain time period?
Elliott
My CEO placed it at six months like all new hires and her probation period is coming up and he is very angry at me, because apparently she uses her relationship with me to manipulate him and she ends up doing very little work. He has been recording her since day one. He said he didn't trust her at all.
Carrick
Let me work something out, if I were you I would get extremely busy and fast. Be so busy that you don't have a moment to yourself. Ask Christian for some help on keeping busy he is good at finding things to do. Before Anastasia that is.
We go to the living room and the only ones talking are Graham and Mia. At least I know who Graham Jameson is and he has his own money. So Mia is in good hands. Enid and Raymond are in the garden, he was very hurt by Connie's comments. Connie keeps trying to get a conversation going with Christian, but he is chatting with Anastasia and hugging her like she is saving him from a shark. He and Anastasia tell us they are due for early meetings in the morning and have to leave. I wished Connie would leave and never come back.
Elliott
Christian I need to talk to you in private please.
Christian
Walk us to the car and we can chat about what you need for the shipping project. Plus I have other things for you to do. Elliott had texted me and I formed me he was going to avoid Connie until her employment contract is up. In another month. So I mentioned the one job I know Connie is not qualified to work on. Anastasia follows us out and I trust her implicitly and she won't repeat anything I say.