Getting Rena Rouge, Carapace, and Queen Bee and seeing Layla again

In Master Fu's house, Master Fu finish up drinking his tea, when the door opened.

Master Fu: Marinette?

Marinette: Master Fu, we're dealing 4 villains. Not sure who they are, but they're trouble. Black Panther can't hold them off on his own.

Master Fu: Good thing you came here. I have something to show you. *He showed her the miracle box, he opened it and all the miraculouses start to glisten and glow.* 

Marinette: What happened?

Master Fu: The whole box starts to glow. Not sure how it happened, but I know what it's about.

Marinette: What?

Master Fu: They're able to give the owner more than one dose of power.

Marinette: Really? *Master Fu nod his head yes to her.*

Master Fu: Now, who do you think deserves one? *Marinette look at the miraculouses and she reach for the Fox miraculous, the Bee miraculous, and the Turtle miraculous.* Good luck, Marinette.

Marinette: Thank you, Master. *She and Tikki leave his house, she transforms back to Ladybug and she throw her yoyo out and swing up.*

Outside, Ladybug landed on top of a roof, she stopped Alya and Nino at the park. She throws her yoyo out and swing down, landed and go to the park, Alya and Nino were sharing an ice cream together.

Alya: Ladybug?

Ladybug: Hey, you two. I need your help for this mission. *She hold out 2 black boxes and Alya and Nino grab their boxes, opened them and their kwamis appeared, Trixx giggles and Wayzz grinned.*

Alya: Trixx, let's pounce! *She transforms into Rena Rouge

Alya: Trixx, let's pounce! *She transforms into Rena Rouge.*

Nino: Wayzz, shell on! *He transforms into Carapace

Nino: Wayzz, shell on! *He transforms into Carapace.*

*