Pay attention!

In chemistry class, everybody is working on a liquid compound experiment on turning H2O water into green water. Adrien couldn't focus on chemistry, he's been eye balling Marinette. Alya noticed it.

Alya: Girl, don't look now, but Adrien is staring at you.

Marinette: I highly doubt it.

Alya: It's true look. *Marinette look at Adrien and she's right, he is staring at her, she grinned and ignore him.*

Adrien: (She ignored my stare? That never happened before.)

Nino: Dude, you okay?

Adrien: Huh? Oh, yeah. I am. Why you ask?

Nino: You've been staring at Marinette since class has started. What's up with that?

Adrien: N-nothing, really. (He can't know that I'm trying to get Marinette to come to me.)

Ms. Mendeleiev: Adrien, Nino, quit talking and pay attention.

Adrien: Sorry, Miss Mendeleiev.

Nino: Sorry. *They continue working. Soon, the bell ringed.*

Ms. Mendeleiev: Alright students, clean up your stations and pick up a homework sheet on the way out. *Everybody start cleaning up and grab their paper on the way out. Adrien spotted Marinette by her locker.*

Adrien: Hey, Marinette

Adrien: Hey, Marinette. Um... I was wondering if you can come over to my house and help me with my chemistry homework.

Marinette: Sorry Adrien, but I have other stuff to do. Maybe next time. I have to go.

Adrien: But I... *She walk away from him and he look a bit sad. Nino saw that.*

Nino: I saw that. You tried to get Marinette to like you again, huh?

 You tried to get Marinette to like you again, huh?

Adrien: No, of course not.

Nino: Dude, no need to lie. It's all over your face.

Adrien: Okay, fine! It's true, I'm trying to get her to like me again. *In the stairway, Luka walked down the steps and he heard Adrien and Nino talking.* Since I told her I like someone else, I've been having like guilt trips and regrets at the same time and I can't stop thinking about her too.

Luka: (So he decided to have seconds thoughts about Marinette, huh? Sorry, Adrien, you had your chance. Now it's my turn to step up to the plate.) *He walk down the steps and go see Marinette.*

Adrien: It like I'm... in love with her.

Nino: Whoa, dude. That's heavy and a lot to take in. But it's too late for you.

Adrien: Why you say that?

Nino: Because Luka is with her right now. Look. *Adrien look at them and he start to frown a little bit and look away too.*

Adrien: I-I gotta go. *He walk away too, Nino look at Adrien, he felt bad for him.*

Nino: (Sorry, dude.)