Adrien giving up on Marinette + finding Nooroo and Dusuu

In Marinette's room, Marinette put the Kingfisher miraculous and the White wolf miraculous back in the miracle box.

Marinette: Good thing that ended well.

Luka: Yeah. Better head home. See you in school tomorrow.

Marinette: Okay. *Luka leave her bedroom and Marinette sit in her chair and sighed with relief.*

Tikki: I guess your rescue day with Luka ended up the same, huh?

Marinette: Yeah. You could say that. But... maybe this double life is just... not really helping me.

Tikki: You don't want to be Ladybug anymore?

Marinette: Of course I do. It's just that I know being Ladybug is great and all, but it's just getting in the way of things.

Tikki: I understand that. But your task is to destroy Hawkmoth.

Marinette: I know, I know. But... just wish there's an easy way to stop him.

Tikki: (I wish there was a way to get 2 missing miraculouses back. Unless...) I need to see Plagg.

Marinette: What? Why?

Tikki: I think there's a way to get Butterfly and the Peacock miraculouses back.

Marinette: Really how?

Tikki: We'll have to tell Plagg about this. Come on. Bring your miracle box.

Marinette: Okay. *She put Tikki in her bag, get her miracle box and they leave the room. She head downstairs to the front door.*

Sabine: Marinette, where are you going?

Marinette: To Juleka's houseboat. I won't be out late.

Tom: Okay. Be home by 7, it's a school night, you know.

Marinette: Okay. *She close the door and head to the houseboat.* I hope you know what this is about, Tikki.

Tikki: Trust me, it will. *Marinette keeps waking to the houseboat.*

In Adrien's house, Adrien stayed in bed all day and he was still sad about missing Marinette and missing Plagg too.