Sebastién's plan backfired

In school, it's close to the end of the day, Sebastien decided to write a note to Marinette and sign it from Luka.

Sebastien: I know this is wrong, but I do want to get to know her better if she leaves her boyfriend. *He fold it up and he ask the teacher if he can go to the bathroom and his teacher approved it and he leave his seat and go to the hallway and he go to Marinette's locker and put the note in her locker and walk away.* Hopefully she'll get it.

* Hopefully she'll get it

Then, the bell ringed and everybody start walking out of their classrooms and head home.

Alya: Good luck with your time with Luka. I want all the details tomorrow.

Marinette: Alright. *Alya walk away and Marinette go to her locker, but Luka spotted Marinette and he decided to go behind her and cover her eyes.*

Luka: Guess who?

Marinette: Luka, I know it's you. *He uncovered her eyes and they both kiss.*

Luka: Ah, how'd you know?

Marinette: You've been doing that soma trick since we been dating, it never gets old.

Luka: I know. *He eskimo kiss her nose and they both leave the school.*

Marinette: Are you doing anything today?

Luka: No. Why?

Marinette: No reason. *He's really gonna love what I planned for him.* I'll call you today and... tell you where we should meet, okay?

Luka: Okay?

Marinette: Gotta go. *She run off first and Luka look confused at Marinette.*

Luka: (Something's up. She never keep secrets from me like that. I'm a little bit concerned about her.) *He start walking away too. Sebastien watched them both leaving.*

Sebastien: Darn it! She didn't get the note. Guess I'll try harder next time. *He look around and he spotted Juleka.* Perfect, I'll ask her for Luka's phone number, time for a little video chat with both of them. *He go up to Juleka and Rose.* Hi, uh... what's your name?

Juleka: Juleka.

Sebastien: Yes, Juleka. Um... do you know this tall guy, blue and black hair, have a guitar behind his back?

Juleka: You mean my brother Luka?

Sebastien: Yes. Him. Do you have his number?

Juleka: Yeah. Why?

Sebastien: I want to get to know him now that he knows Marinette more.

Juleka: I don't think so.

Sebastien: Okay.

Juleka: Look, my brother has a girlfriend, I think it's best if you don't wanna get into their way, okay?

Sebastien: Okay. *Juleka and Rose walk away and Sebastien thinks a little bit more, he spotted Adrien.* Hey, Adrien. *Adrien looked at Sebastien.*

Adrien: Yeah?

Sebastien: You know Luka, right?

Adrien: Yeah I know him. Why?

Sebastien: You got his phone number by any chance?

Adrien: Yeah. *He get his phone out and show Sebastien his number.*

Sebastien: Thank you. I'll just copy the number. *He get his phone out and put Luka's number in his contact list.* Thank you, bye. *He run off and Adrien looked confused too and he walk away too.*

Adrien: Why would he want Luka's number? Hopefully it doesn't have to do with Marinette. *He head to his car.*

*