Heroes vs Earthquake Queen part 1

In the city, the others fight off the mime colony with a huge explosion attack, the mimes fell back and hit the ground.

Black Panther: Huh, I thought they would never quit. Where's Ladybug?

Rena Rouge: She said she's getting more help.

Black Panther: I wonder who she's getting. *Soon, Ladybug, Queen Bee, and Bubble came.*

Ladybug: Sorry it took so long. Had to get more help for this one. *The witches laugh evilly, they all look up and see them.*

Witch #1: You think your little army will stop us? WELL, THINK AGAIN!

Earthquake Queen: The big boss will love to have those precious miraculouses in his collection.

Ladybug: (Big Boss? It can't be Hawkmoth, right?)

King Monkey: We will defeat you, you rocky pain in the butt!

Earthquake Queen: Try to do that with an earthquake! *She stomped on the ground and start an earthquake rumble. Ladybug threw her yo-yo and wrap it around Earthquake Queen.* You're going to have to better than that! *She vibrates a little bit until the yo-yo string gets loose and she free herself.* Haaaa! Had enough?

Ladybug: Not even close

Ladybug: Not even close. Spread out! *They all spread out and Earthquake Queen charged at them and they all fight her off. Ladybug kick her in the stomach and punch her in the face, but Earthquake Queen flipped her over, Black Panther hit her with his staff on the head, Earthquake Queen pull the staff from him and hit him with it, Rena Rouge fight her off with her flute, Carapace get his shield out.*

Carapace: Rena Rouge, duck! *He threw his shield and Rena Rouge ducked and the shield hit Earthquake Queen in the face.*

Earthquake Queen: Ugh

Earthquake Queen: Ugh. Oh, you're going to get it, turtle boy! *She stomped really hard and pointy rocks came out and she use her powers and throw them at the heroes, everybody evades the rocks. Soon, Black Panther's ring glowed blue.*

*