Ladybug and Black Panther vs Lupus part 2

Meanwhile, Black Panther fight off Lupus.

Lupus: What's the matter? Afraid of bubbles? *He fires bubbles at Black Panther and Black Panther dodge them and swing on a street lamp post and hide behind a parked car.*

Black Panther: He might be unbeatable. *Ladybug landed next to him.*

Ladybug: I'm right here.

Black Panther: I thought you would never get here.

Lupus: Ladybug, Black Panther, hand over your miraculouses so I can pop every bubble so everybody you love so much can go free.

Ladybug: That would be a no.

Lupus: Then consider joining them up in the air. *He aim and shoot his scepter and start firing at them, but they evade the bubbles. He start to fly after them and out of nowhere, Black Panther strike him with his staff and he fell back and hit the pavement road.*

Ladybug: I always knew you have a good hit.

Black Panther: Sometimes you just gotta know where you hit.

Ladybug: Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up and a swarm of ladybugs came and made a magnet came and she catch it. She look around and see what she can use with it. She spotted Black Panther's tail belt, Lupus' scepter, and the magnet.* I need your belt.

Black Panther: For what?

Ladybug: Just for the magnet. *Black Panther take off the belt and lend it to Ladybug.* I need you to distract him for a second. How long can you stall him?

Black Panther: Long enough to not touch a bubble. *He leap up and Ladybug wrap the magnet with the belt and she hold the belt firmly.*

Lupus: You'll never catch me!

Black Panther: I wouldn't beat on that. Cataclysm! *His hand glowed black and he leap up towards Lupus, but instead he got his cape.* Oh crap!

Lupus: Hey, that's my cape you just ruined

Lupus: Hey, that's my cape you just ruined. That's it! Time for you to float with your little buddies, you pussy cat! *He aimed his scepter at Black panther, Ladybug point the magnet at the scepter and it start pulling the scepter forward, Lupus start to strain and pull back on the scepter.* Come on! Come on! Why is it pulling away from me?

Ladybug: I have something to do with it. *She pull the magnet towards her and Lupus lost his grip on the scepter.*

Lupus: NOOOOO! *Ladybug take the scepter and break it in half and the akuma flew out.*

Ladybug: No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. *She get her yo-yo out and start twirling it and it start to glow too.* Time to de-evilize! *She caught the akuma in her yoyo and brought the yo-yo back.* Gotcha! *She open it up and let it go too.* Bye bye little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug! *She threw the magnet up in the air and made everything turn back to normal and Lupus turned back into Adrien.* (Not again!) *Soon, her earring start to blink and Black Panther's ring start to beep too.* We better get going. *She and Black Panther leap away, Adrien wake up and he shake his head and he can't remember what happened.*

Adrien: Uh-oh. It happened again? What is wrong with me? *He covered his eyes and shook his head no.*

Hawkmoth: Ugh! Mark my words, Ladybug and Black Panther, I would get your miraculouses even if I turn Paris upside down! *The window start to close

Hawkmoth: Ugh! Mark my words, Ladybug and Black Panther, I would get your miraculouses even if I turn Paris upside down! *The window start to close.*

*