Seriously another battle!

Soon, they see a villain, she's Earthquake Queen and they heard strange cackling too, they look up and see The Wicked Witch of East Paris.

Ladybug: Just... great. *Soon, her earrings start to beep.* I don't think I'll have enough time to fight them off, think you can do this since you didn't use your Cataclysm?

Black Panther: I got this.

Ladybug: Thank you. *Soon, one of the witches blasted a pumpkin at them and it exploded.*

Black Panther: Go, I'll hold them off. *Ladybug get her yo-yo out and swing away and Black Panther's staff start to fall from Earth and he caught it and start fighting off the witches. In the alley, Ladybug de-transform and Tikki hovered next to Marinette, Marinette feed her a macaroon.*

Marinette: I don't know if I can handle this anymore, Tikki.

Tikki: You have to, Marinette. Those villains won't stop until they get your miraculous and Luka's too.

Marinette: I know, I know. But why does it have to happen on my birthday? *Soon, she heard heavy footsteps and the earth shaking again.*

Earthquake Queen: Ladybug, come out, come out wherever you are!

Marinette: No time to forfeit now. Tikki, spots on! *She transform into Ladybug again and get back to the fight.*

Wicked Witch #1: Let's see what we change you too, kitty. *She raise her wand until it starts to glow.* Let's see what you might look like as a frog. *Ladybug see the witches around Black Panther.*

Ladybug: They're going to blast him. Gotta do something. *She looks at her yo-yo and she know it's too early to use her lucky charm, but she knows what she has to do.* I know it's early but, you have to do what's right. Lucky Charm! *She threw her yo-yo up in the air and a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared, and made a knight shield appeared. She grabs her yo-yo and swing towards him, the witch blast her wand and Ladybug hit the shield and deflected the blast and the blast fired back to the Wicked Witch #1, she turned into a Frog.*

*