Day 3: ice cream offer

The next day, the alarm went off  and Marinette get up and yawned too.

Marinette: Good morning, Tikki.

Tikki: Good morning, Marinette. *She get out of bed and head to the bathroom. She wash her face, brush her teeth, take a shower, and she stepped out and dry off in her towel and put on her robe and get a pair of clean clothes. She go in the bathroom and put on fresh clothes, then she do her hair too.*

Marinette: Hmm, should I wear it down or in pigtails?

Tikki: I haven't seen your hair down before, Marinette. Why don't you let it hang down?

Marinette: Hmm, you know what? I'll try that. *She undo her pigtails and brush her hair too and she add her a hair clip in her hair.* There. How's that?

Tikki: It looks beautiful.

Marinette: Thanks. Let's go. *She and Tikki head downstairs to the kitchen.* Morning.

Sabine: Good morning, Marinette.

Tom: Sweetie, your hair.

Marinette: You... like it?

Sabine: You look beautiful.

Gina: Just like your mother.

Marinette: Thank you.

Tom: Here you go. Blueberry waffles with maple syrup and a fruit salad bowl.

 Blueberry waffles with maple syrup and a fruit salad bowl

Marinette: Thanks, dad

Marinette: Thanks, dad. *She start eating her food. And she feed Tikki a grape and a piece of waffle.*

Tikki: Mmmm, yummy.

After breakfast, Marinette wipe her mouth and finish drinking her orange juice.

Marinette: I'm off to school. See you later.

Sabine: Be good, see you soon. *Marinette grab her backpack and she leave the house. Soon, her phone buzzed, it's a message from Luka.*

💙: Hey, I was wondering if you want to get some ice cream after school.