Chapter 10: Confession

Author's Note:

Date published: April 3, 2015

Song of the night: "Call Me Baby" by EXO (I love it! It's nice.)

Sorry that this chapter is short. Wait, is this even consider a chapter? Anyways, enjoy!

____________________________

[Rap Monster's POV]

"What's wrong with him?" Jin scoffed.

"I'll follow him." I said as walked to the farthest bathroom. I know that something has been going on between those three ever since today and I am determine to find out. Don't tell me that something happened to Suga and Sunmi when we were gone. Jungkook might have been a witness to what happened. Thinking about it, Sunmi's lips were bruised. No way, did Suga punch her? Or kiss her? Or what else?

I got to the bathroom and Jungkook quickly closed the door.

"What is it?" I asked with a serious tone. It's not time to play anymore. This was driving me curious and crazy.

"Hyung, don't--"

"Move." I whispered in my scariest tone and pushed Jungkook aside. I opened the door and heard, "I like you."

"Suga, I can't accept you after all. There's no room for you. I'm sorry." Sunmi said. I watched in shock state.

"I didn't kiss you to make you look bad. I figured that I like you." Suga said as he cornered her.

"You should stop now." I said before he can do anything to Sunmi. They both faced me and I quickly walked over to grab Suga instead of Sunmi.

I dragged Suga to the park and sigh heavily as I released his hand. He stared at me as I kicked the sand of the park. A punch soon flew to his face sending him to the hard concrete.

"Why!?!!" I yelled as I got on top of him and punched him over and over.

He tried to say something but ignored it and kept punching him with anger. Then, he pushed me aside and sent me a punch too.

"Listen!" He yelled, spitting out blood.

"Why should I?" I said as I laid on the concrete.

Suga laid beside me and sigh, "I gave up on her as soon as I confessed. If you're still angry at me, go ahead and punch me."

I laughed, feeling relieved. I turned my head to him and smiled. Then softly punched his arm. "Thank you. I didn't want to fight you."

"I know my role of being a friend." he said. We both laughed and laughed crazily.

After making up, we both got back to the house and everyone, including us, went to sleep.

____________________________

Author's Note:

Okay okay..I have lots to share! 

Uhm, I'm on Spring Break! More rest and writing! 

I wanted to make this chapter long but I didn't want to. I apologize to those who were waiting so long. You're all like, "Wow, I waited so long and it's a short chapter. Also, I have to wait again."

Well, I have this other book and it's a contest. (TITLE: Graphic/Cover Contest) Make sure to go check it out. I have the first cover contest out. It's Danger. "Danger" isn't base on the song by BTS and it is the next book in line to be published. Please participate in the cover making contest! Also, please anticipate for the next story to be published! There are prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winners!!

That's all for now. I have nothing else. Well, I do. A lot! I have a badminton game on the 20th of April. My first game! Also, I got accepted in a program in Santa Cruz so I am going to Santa Cruz for three days and two nights! Anything special happening to you? (I wanted to go to BTS's concert this summer but everyone that can drive is busy!)

I'll see you next chapter. Make sure to stay healthy! Don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading your comments even if it's negative or positive. Bye!