Chapter 7: Accused of an Unbroken ♡

Author's Note: 

Date Published: January 30, 2015

Enjoy! It's not really all that but enjoy! 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

[Sunday: 9 pm]

I remember how I confessed yesterday to Rap Monster. Why did I have to say that all of a sudden? I wasn't even sure of my own feelings now. Everything was just confusing to me.

"Are you going to eat?" Rap Monster asked as he opened the door.

"Aniyo," I replied, still under the blanket.

"I know you're hungry."

"I am but I can't face you."

"Should I bring food in here then?"

"Aniyo, I'll just try to face you so don't worry and go eat first." The door shut and I assume he left so I got out of the room and went to the kitchen. There was two empty seats. One across and beside of Rap Monster.

"Which one should I sit in?" I thought as I approach closer to the table.

Jin sat in the seat next to Rap Monster so I had no choice but to sit in the seat across from him.

"Why are you so awkward to Rap Monster now?" Suga asked while I ate slowly.

"I--uh--" I began.

"Go on," Suga said.

"Just mind your own business," I finished.

"No, not until you tell us." he said and everyone began to looked at me with pleading eyes. Well except for Rap Monster. He didn't care if I tell them or not. I didn't need to ask him for approval.

“I confessed to Rap Monster." I gave up.

"Aw, this isn't great news. You totally rejected him!" Taehyung yelled and went back to eating.

"I pity Rap Monster," Suga stated.

"Ay, everyone falls for him except for you," Jimin added. Rap Monster chuckled and we both looked at each other. He looked impress but I didn't. I was piss. I didn't reject him. It wasn't that kind of confession.

*

“Sunmi, do the dishes since you’ve been living with us and all you gave us was Rap Monster’s broken heart,” Jin stated. I got the dishes and left to the sink. It wasn’t that kind of confession!

While washing those dishes by myself, someone came behind me and tied my hair. It was loose and I was relief that that someone  help tied it for me.

“Much better?” I nod. By the voice, I could tell that it was Rap Monster. “I’ll help you wash.”

“No! No! No, Rap Monster, you better come here. She broke your heart and you are the master of destruction. You might break the glass plates that my mom gave me for Christmas,” Jin yelled. I chuckle.

“Master of destruction?” I thought. “That’s rare.”

“Alright,” he said and left.  

*

After finishing the dishes, I went straight to the room. I was sore and tired from yesterday. You have no idea what happened yesterday after the confession.

[Flashback]

“I think I like you.” I confessed. “Oh darn it!” I thought.

He smiled mischievously.

“I totally got you to like me,” he stated.

“What? Did he play me all along then?” I thought but that thought didn’t anger me since the food was what I cared about.

“I really like you. Don’t think I’m playing with you,” he said, sounding like he just read my mind.

“Just eat,” I said and gave him the somewhat burnt and messy sushi. The rice was burnt so I assume that the sushi is somewhat burnt. “When did you make the food?”

“This early morning. Don’t worry, it’s still fresh since there was a refrigerator in the office,” he answered.

“You sure did work hard for a date.”

“It’s not just any date. It’s a date with the most precious girl in my life,” he said causing me to have some chills.

“Please don’t use those lines. I bet you use it on other gi--” Before I can say anything further, he stuffed my mouth with a sushi.

“You’re the first. Just eat.” He said, annoyance showing all over his face.

“Oppa, you’re mad. Right?” I said with aegyo while poking his chest. He looked at me and began to chuckle.

“Please don’t use that line especially with aegyo and oppa. It gives me the chills,” he commented.

“I’m sorry for hitting your chest with the roses,” I finally apologize. “My action was too harsh.”

“Are you really sorry?” He asked. I nod with a frown. “Really really sorry?” I nod some more. “Then pat a kiss on my chest.”

“Hell no!” I yelled as I gave him a big punch on the chest.

“Ow! It’s just a kissing your hand and patting it on my chest,” he yelped in pain.

“That’s gross,” I stated.

“What are you going to do now that you punch me?” He smirked.

“I have no idea what is going on in your mind but for sure you are thinking dirty,” I answered.

“Give me another kiss right here,” he said as he approach me and pointed to his lips.

“You’re really asking for a punch on your face.”

“I was just joking haha. Well, did the sushi satisfy you?” he said.

“Yeah it did. Thank you for a wonderful date.”

[End of Flashback]

While I was in bed, thinking and thinking about yesterday, someone knocked.

“Come in!” I yelled. Yesterday felt like a dream though.

“You should go to sleep by now. It’s 9 almost 10.” Jin, the mother, said.

“You sure know when to become a mother,” I said as I got up and and faced him. 

“I laundry your uniform so no need to worry. Just go to sleep even though you didn’t shower,” he said with a smile and left with the lights off. I crawled under the blanket and went to sleep. The weekend sure went by quick, except for Saturday (the date), and it wasn’t that kind of confession! I’m literally accused for an unbroken heart.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Author's Note: 

Well the first month of 2015 sure went by quick and it's sad. :( Well I'll see you on the next chapter. 

Don't forget to Vote and Comment~