Left Behind

After I laid back down and asleep, I didn't wake. Or did I? I could hear, but I just couldn't wake up. "She's in a coma, probably from the trauma of the accident. We are going to have to take a cat scan or an MRI. We just want to make sure the brain isn't showing signs of the infection."
"Yeah, ok, do it."
"I'm sorry sir, but relation do you have with her?"
"Brother."
"Ok and is there any parental or guardian information I can get?"
"William Dixon. Our dad."
"Ok, I will give him a call to let him know what had happened."
"Uh that won't be needed."
"Oh ok." I heard the footsteps of the nurse leave the room. "Fuck!" Fists pounded against the table. It caused me to jump. "H..h..Hannah?" My eyes slowly opened and everything became visible again. "Am I out of this damn hospital yet?" Daryl chuckled and Merle got up and came to my side. "Nice to see ya again little sis."
"I was thinking about that outbreak thing." Daryl shrugged his shoulders and sat back down.
-2 days later- Daryl's p.o.v.
I woke up to screaming. Gunfire echoed through the halls. I got up and looked out the window. Things they lurked around. Military men were shooting them and people were fleeing, but also being eaten. "Fuck! Hannah!"
I screamed. She sat up. Her eyes were the size of the moon when she heard a gunshot. "We have to go now." She quickly ripped the needle out and covered it with gauze. I grabbed the keys and grabbed her arm. We opened the door only to see blood splattered everywhere. "Let's go." She whispered. I shook my head in agreement. We ran to the parking garage with ease. I opened the door to the truck and quickly started it.
Getting in of the garage was easier than getting out of Atlanta. "The cabin!" She yelled. I drove faster and headed towards the abandoned cabin that held all of our weapons.
-Hannah's p.o.v.-
"What the fuck happened?"
"Watch yer mouth!"
"Oh my god, really? Right now?" He smirked and I sat back and stared out the window. My head was swarming. "Where's Merle?"
"Cabin." He said blankly. "Thank god!" I muttered.
We pulled into the driveway. Seeing Merle's bike made my leap. I jumped out of the truck and sprinted towards the cabin. I bursted through the door and ran upstairs. I heard smashing and figured it was Daryl breaking the gun cabinets glass.
I ran into my room and grabbed the backpack on the floor. I changed into skinny jeans, Jean jacket, black scarf, and boots. I put my hair up and ran to my bed. I slid the bow in from under the bed and slung it over my shoulder. I opened the dresser drawer and grabbed the pistol. I quickly put the knife into my boot and grabbed the picture of all of us and put it into my bag. with that I left and ran downstairs. "Daryl! Let's go!" I ran outside and saw the cars gone. "No! No!" I screamed. they left me. Alone.
A/N: do you think Hannah will find Daryl and Merle? Or will she find another group? Thanks for reading! Ok so going to update tomorrow, so hopefully gonna get in 5 chapters but I have swim meet so, I will try!