Night of the Living Dead

Shane sat down next to me beside the fire. I looked up at Lori who seemed to be staring deeply at Shane. I knew something had happened, but what? We sat and talked about Dale's watch and I zoned off into another world. I was brought back by gunfire and screaming. Walkers were all around. I grabbed the bow and started shooting. The bat was my next weapon. My saving grace of a brother came in and took care of the walker behind me. I turned and nodded at him. The last walker was shot and we all looked for those who we lost. Ed, Amy, and two others. I looked for Sophia, who somehow got up in a tree. Smart kid. I made my way to Shane and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. Lori's eyes dropped as she turned away. "Glad you're ok." He said. "You too."
Daryl's p.o.v
"Listen, Miranda, about that thing...." She sighed. "Forget it." She hissed. "What?"
"I'll never get you. I realized that and also it was just bad timing with your brother and sister and all."
"Uh,yeah." I turned and walked away. Did she always have to ruin the moment? Hell, I was gonna give her what she wanted and she totally blew me off. I walked over to Hannah and Shane making out. "Hi! Big brother here." They instantly stopped. Hannah blushed as she looked up at Shane. "I'm gonna go talk to Miranda." I watched her turn and walk towards Miranda. I decided to speak to him about her. "She's my sister and I swear to God, if you hurt her, I won't hesitate to kill you." He didn't even flinch. Was he being serious? "Don't worry. Between the two of us, she's well protected. And I get it, the hole older brother protection thing, but I think I can do just fine." He brushed past me and walked off. "Jim's bit." Jaqui said. We all rushed over. I lifted his shirt and sure enough, a bite mark.
A/N:Cliffhanger! So the next chapter is starting at the cdc so, gonna be some drama there! Thanks for reading!