Me and You

"Oh my god, never let me drink again." Glenn moaned. Jaqui rubbed his back. "Good morning everyone." I mumbled. Lori smiled at me. "Oh honey! How much did you drink?" I thought for a second. "I really don't know." Rick and Dale started laughing. T-Dog brought over eggs and I gagged at the smell. Dale brought over a trash can. "Here." He said. I smiled. Daryl came in looking worst than me. He had his shirt in his hand and haired was all ruffed up. I started to laugh and everyone else did too. He gave me a dirty look as he reached in the cabinet for the whiskey. "Don't ya think you've had enough?" I said. He shook his head in a sassy way, obviously mocking me. "Where's Miranda?" Glenn asked. "Probably a late sleeper." Daryl answered quickly. I rolled my eyes at him. Shane came in and sat down. "What happened?" Rick asked him. Shane's eyes became wide. "Must've done it in my sleep." Rick shrugged. "Never seen you do that before." He looked at Lori than me. His eyes looked furious at her and apologetic to me. "Me either." I watched Lori as she quickly ate her eggs.
Dr. Jenner came in and we all said hi. "Dr, I don't mean to bombard you with questions right away but..." Jenner interrupted Dale. "But you will anyway." He told us to follow him and we came into a big room with a gigantic screen. He explained what this was and that there was no other places that he knows of, still functioning. "I'm a get shit faced drunk, again." Daryl stated. "Right behind ya." I grabbed the bottle of vodka off the desk. I walked into my room and sat down. Shane came in shortly after. "What was all that about at breakfast." He grinned. "You almost had me spilling beans on what went down last night with you and me." I rolled my eyes. "Not that, the whole looking at Lori right as Rick said something and then looking at me." He sighed. "Lori was a past thing and now.."
"Your fucking her on the side?" He chuckled. "You have quite the mouth."
"Shut up! Now, tonight, you can go sleep with her. And you know what, fuck you!" And with that I left. I slammed the door. I turned around right into a solid wall of Daryl. I threw my arms around him and just cried. "Daryl, I can't do this anymore!" He sighed. "Can I kill him, because I didn't really like him from the start, so, I mean this kinda gives me a reason. I'm just saying." I laughed. He chuckled. "Hannah, it's gonna be ok. I promise. And I promised you on day one, it will be me and you. Forever." He took my pinkie into his and locked it. "Me and you."
A/N: Awwww! How cute! Little big bro little sister moment there. So.....what did you think? Again thanks for reading and make sure to push the little star button! Thanks!