Welcome To Zone 5

3 Days Later~Narrator's P.O.V
The CDC seemed like a great idea till Jim died. Hannah grew fond of Shane. Daryl was well, Daryl. Miranda hung close to him. It drove him insane. He wanted her to understand that caring for someone is like asking for an ice cream Sunday these days. The CDC was here and they were taking it. Rick pounded on the doors thinking someone was in there. "It was a wrong damn call!" Daryl shouted. "Shut it! You hear me?!" Shane yelled. Some how Rick got someone to open the door.
Hannah's P.O.V
My back was slammed against the wall. Shane was being hella rough, but I liked it. "Shane." I tried speaking In between kisses, but he wouldn't stop. "Shane!" I pushed him off. "What the hell woman?" He laughed. "We just got here! We told them we were going to the bathroom. Its been 15 minutes." We both laughed. "Ok, but we ain't done yet." I smirked. We walked back out and Rick gave Shane a nod.
That night at dinner, I had way to much to drink. Too much. I made my way back to my room. A hand cupped around my mouth. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. The person turned me around and I started to laugh when I realized it was Shane. "You dick."
"I know." His words were slurred and his breath stank of liquor. Shane's lips crashed with mine and he started taking off my shirt. I did the same with his. He pushed me on the bed and I traced the tattoo on his chest. "What are you doing." He said. "Nothing."
"Do you want to do this?" I nodded. I didn't care what anyone thought at that moment, I just needed Shane.
Daryl's P.O.V
I had about enough of hearing what was going on next door. I decided to go and talk to Miranda. I knew I should've left her alone, but what could I lose? Her? T came out of her room and looked at me. "Look man, Im really sorry about Merle."
"No hard feelings." He nodded and walked off. I knocked on her door and waited. She opened it and I noticed her sleek wet brown hair. Her eyes were sunken and she looked tired. "Hey."
"Hi." I was nervous and tripped over my feet and she helped me into the room. "Maybe we should sit down." She laughed. "I hear your sister is already comfortable." We both laughed. "Well at least she's got someone. She was always looking for a guy to be with 24/7"
"To fill in that father figure?" She asked. I nodded. "He was there, just not there." She looked confused. "Long story." She smiled. "I got time." She grabbed my hand and looked in my eyes. She leaned in and kissed me. Which led to me kissing her and well, Hannah wasn't the only one getting some tonight.
A/N: Ok so, thoughts???? So thinking about starting another book only pre apocalypse with Hannah in it. To kinda get a background on her because I have a lot of ideas for that. Thanks for reading!