"Accident"

"Mom?"
"Yeah, Baby?"
"Where am I?"
"Well, Heaven, I think."
"But, he said.."
"What baby?"
"He said we all would burn in Hell."
"No, now listen to me, your brothers, their idiots, but you can change them. Promise me that?"
"Yes mama."
"Good. Now go back, go on, your not done yet." I sat up in the hospital bed. To follow that a giant pain shot through my body. Daryl got up and came to my side.
"Hey hey slow down."
"What happened."
"Bad car accident. Your not gonna be out for awhile."
"How long?" I muttered. He sighed as he stood up and walked over to the sink. "Good two weeks." I grumbled and laid back down. Daryl handed me a cup and sat back down. "You look tired."
"I am."
"Sleep. I'll be fine." He "hmmped" and laid down.
"Ya know I thought I lost ya."
"Yeah, well good luck with that. It's gonna take a hell of a lot more to get rid of me. I'm a Dixon. We've been through Hell and back." He chuckled. "Yeah, that's what I thought." I looked at his face and starred closely at his eyes. He wasn't telling me something.
"What?" He questioned.
"You're not telling me something."
"Why would Ya say that?"
"Your eyes. Something's not right."
"You lost the kid." He mumbled. "What?" He stayed silent.
"Look here's the deal, ya were pregnant but the crash, it killed it. They delivered the dead fetus, scared of some disease or something. I already told Aaron so don't worry." I just looked at him blankly. My eyes were getting hazy and I knew I was crying. I just let it all out. "I'm so sorry Hannah." He wrapped his arms around me. Was my life gonna get any easier? No, it wasn't . It never has and it never will.
A/N: Ok so poor Hannah. So I kinda want to make her stronger and more "bitchier" I guess so prepare for a complete bitch from her but she'll have her soft spots. trust me! Again thanks for reading!