Chapter 6: Officer Friendly: Daryl's P.O.V

"Good Morning." I heard a voice say. " Morning." I said sitting up. I realized I had taken off my shirt last night, so of course the damn sheet had fallen down revealing my chest. "Nice abs." I knew it was Miranda. "What do you want other than to get in my pants?" I looked up at her. "Nothing. Just wanted to know what your plan for the day was." I shook my shoulders. "Hunting and gonna look for ma' sister." She looked blank. "Well, still think about what I said." And she walked out. Thank God! I needed to find Hannah before anything changed or beter yet, if I found her dead.

The Sun shone brightly through the trees. I came across a deer and aimed and realeased the trigger. I heard a scream, but I made my way to the deer. I saw the walker feeding on the deer and became pissed. "Oh look at this motherlesss, diesease bering, proxic bastard." I finished kicking in the chest. "Daryl, I dont think that's gonna do anyhing." Dale said. I walked over to him and said, "What do you know about it old man? How about ya' take that hat back to the golden pond." Just then the walker's head began moving. being the only one who knows how to actual kill the things. I shot tbe walker in the head. "Come on people, what the hell? Gotta be the brain. Don't you know anything." I walked back over to the deer. "Do you think we can cut aroud this chewed up part here?" I turned to Shane. "I would not risk that." Shane said. "It's a damn shame. Got some squirel. Bout' a dozen or so." We walked back up the hill to camp. "Merle! Get you ass out here! Got us some squirrel!" Miranda stood up and hung close to Lori. "Um, Daryl, about your brother."
"Is he dead?"
"No, he got left behind."
"That's wrong. Your brother was a danger to us all, so I handcuffed him to a roof."
"Hold on, let me process this. You're telling me, you handcuffed my brother to a roof? And you left him there?!"
"Yeah." The officer mumbled. I chucked the squirrels and they hit Miranda. I ran to the officer to kill him but I was cut off by Shane.
"You best let me go!"
"Nah, I think it's better if I don't."
"Choke Holdens illegal." (A/N: hard to type on my phone so autocorrect might have changed things.) "File a complaint." How much worse can things get? First Hannah and now Merle! Good God.
A/N: pheww! I thought I was never gonna update. So sorry for the late update but hey I just got this up. 50 reads is amazing to me! So i will definitely keep updating promise!