Ayudeme!

"So, Shane is it?" I asked. He didn't move. "Ok, I love the silent game. That works. Listen, I know something that can benefit the both of us. A win win situation. What do you say? Let me out of these cuffs and I can make your day 10x better." He turned around and gave me a grin. "I ain't taking the cuffs off." My plan backfired. He leaned into my face. Going with it, I bit my lip. He brought his head to my ear. "I ain't that stupid." he whispered. "What the hell? I couldn't get in of here even if I was dying!"
"Nope." He laughed. Daryl an Miranda came through the tent door. Miranda looked happy and Daryl looked, well like Daryl. Miranda sat down next to him and snuggled in close. I'm not the one for jealousy, but he's my brother. She smiled at me and I held a grudge. That bitch. She thinks it's all fun and games. "What ya do? Fuck her?"
"Nope, you're just jealous." He said. "Dick." I mumbled. "I'm gonna go change." Miranda piped up. I laughed as she swung her hips while she walked out. "Oh my god, would ya stop?" He laughed. "Doing what?"
"You know what. Planning on ways to kill her!" He smiled. "Wow, you can read minds." We laughed. "Tomorrow, we are going back for Merle."
"And I'm going with."
"No, you're not. There's plenty of things to do around here." I huffed. Miranda came back in and sat her stuff down. "Where is she gonna sleep?"
"Uh, well, you're bed or on the ground."
"And where is she gonna sleep?" I questioned. He smirked. "With me. I might just fuck her." Miranda grabbed her pillow and sat down next to Daryl. He grabbed her face and kissed her roughly. "Night sis."
"Jackass." I tossed and turned. I couldn't sleep. Between the hard ass mattress and the slight moans of Miranda, I was having a terrible time sleeping. I threw a pillow over at them and Daryl sat up. "What the fuck?"
"Quit having sex. I can't sleep."
"I wasn't having...shes passed out."
"Oh." Ok, so yeah, I overthought. And I was embarrassed.
Daryl's p.o.v
Hannah was an idiot for thinking that I would be having sex with Miranda. I mean no condoms and I sure as hell don't want kids and plus, she's not my type. The next morning, China Boy and I started packing the truck. I honked the horn to get everyone moving. The ride was silent. I looked at T and said, " He better be ok, it's my only word on the matter." We reached Atlanta and Rick asked which one first. "Merle. We ain't even having this conversation." He turned to me. "We are." Glenn agreed with me. We went to where they left him taking down a couple of walkers on the way. Rick cut the chain off and I ran onto the roof, but no Merle. How?
*flashback*
"Hannah!" My father yelled. She quickly got up and went to him. All I heard was screaming and glass breaking. A gunshot rang out and the door slammed open. "Baby brother!" Merle yelled. "Already two steps ahead of ya." He had Hannah over his shoulder. "You'll burn in hell for this!" Our father screamed. "Yeah, we know."
*end of flashback*
"Ain't that a bitch." I held the severed hand up. I wrapped the hand up and put it in China Boy's bag. We followed the bloody trail, hoping to find him. What was I gonna tell Hannah? Hell, maybe sleeping with Miranda wasn't so bad after all. Find a pharmacy or something. "He could've passed out." Rick said. "Toughest guy I know, my brother. Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails."
"Any guy can pass out from blood loss." Rick said. "Guys, look." We all turned to T-Dog.