Let there be walkers

Hannah's P.O.V
"I got to find my brother." I whispered in his ear. He sighed. "But I don't want you to go, but from what I've heard, he's probably in looking for you right now." I leaned closer to him. He pulled me in tighter. "Listen, I'm sorry for earlier. I just needed to vent. All of this is new and hard to understand." He shrugged his shoulders. "Everyone has a dark side right?"
"Yeah, well, you don't know half of mine."
"What do you mean?"
"Things I've done. Places I've been. People I hanged with."
"Well, I could care less." He snaked his arm around me and kissed me. I didn't stop him. I didn't want him to stop. I needed to feel something. The emptiness needed to be replaced by something. Even if it is a one night stand, I don't care. Something needs to take that place. He stopped and looked at me. "Why'd you stop?"
"No, I was just getting started. "
The next morning, I awoke to a gunshot in the distance. I quickly got up and went to where I heard it. Two men and a young woman huddled over a walker. "Chase?" The men turned around and aimed their guns at me. The woman just stood there. "It's ok, I'm unarmed. My partner is missing and I heard the gunshot and thought its was him. I see now that it was not." I stood there with my hands up. "How many walkers have you killed?" Then in the sheriffs outfit asked. "Uh, I don't know, 10 or so."
"How many people?"
"None." I put my hands down. "That's good. I'm Rick Grimes. That's Shane and Miranda." He said pointing at the girl. "And you?" The other guy, Shane, I'm guessing asked. "Hannah Dixon." I said. Rick turned to Shane. " Do you have any family?" Shane asked. "I did,my brothers, Daryl and Merle. Do you know where they are?" They both shook their heads. I couldn't believe it! I found them. I was still wondering where Chase was. I turned to the walker and just my luck, lied Chase. The tears fled from my eyes. How could this happen? He knew these things. "No, no, no!" Miranda put her hand on my shoulder. I turned around and slapped her. She fell to the ground and I kept hitting her. Rage and fury took over my body. My fists were burning and her face was covered in blood. "Hannah! Stop! Control." That brought me back to the world. "Don't ever say those words again!" Shane grabbed my wrists and put them in handcuffs. I fought back. "Feisty one, aren't ya?"
"Go to hell."
"Don't mention it." He muttered.
A/N: So, Hannah found the group and Chase is dead. And what was up with Miranda? Thanks for reading!