Demons

I sat in the tent still handcuffed with a bag over my head. I heard people walk in. The bag was taken off and my vision wad working on returning. "So you handcuffed her too?" A husky voice said. "She was killing Miranda." He chuckled. "Should've let her." I laughed. I Brought my head up to see Daryl, Miranda, Rick, Shane, and some Mexican guy. "So, is this her?" Shane asked Daryl. "Welcome back, Dixon." Rage ripped through my body. A/N: Caution, profanity ahead!!! So skip to two pages ahead!~
"You dick! You and that jackass fucking left me! And didn't bother to even come after me!"
"Watch yer mouth, sunshine!"
"Fuck you!" I yelled at him. His face sunk as he walked off. "That's right. Leave. Like all those times before!" He stopped. "Don't ever speak of that again." He yelled in my face. "But that's what you do. What happened, huh? Somebody make you their bitch?"
"I ain't nobody's bitch."
"Keep telling yourself that"
"You gonna say sorry now?" I stayed quiet. "Good, cause it's to late to apologize. Stupid Bitch." He walked in of the tent. Way to go.
Daryl's p.o.v
"Fucking Bitch!" I yelled as I chucked the rock at the walker. Why would she say those things? I'm sure she didn't mean any of it. It also wasn't my fault she got left. I heard foot steps behind me and quickly turned around. Miranda stood in front of me. "Are you kidding me?" She sighed. "I'm sorry." I shook my head. "Why do you say that?"
"It's what I had to say before." I looked at her not understanding. She looked broken. Her face was swollen and bruised from my sister. "I'm sorry for her."
"No, I deserved it. Chase was my boyfriend and I left him for some else. I didn't know what happened to him and your sister brought him back, just not in the way I wanted."
"Yeah, well, Hannah is like a never ending cigarette. Once you light her, you can't put her out. And then you get addicted." We laughed. She leaned in closer. I freaked and spoke up. "Um, we should head back."
"Do I still have my bed?" Jesus. Does she ever stop? "Stop." I said getting up. I held out my hand for her and she took it softly.