Chapter5: Frogs and Guts

Daryl's p.o.v.

"Shh! Keep it down, don't want them shooting at us now do we?" Merle chuckled. "Fuck you." I muttered. we watched a group setting up a camp waiting for the right time to come in. "On my say we gon in , ok?" I shook my head yes. "Now." We walked in and guns were on us. "Hey now, we dont want any trouble." Merle said dropping his gun. "My brother and I, we want to join ya', ok? That sound good? We dont come with anyone else besides us." The man dropped his gun and we walked in. I scanned the group and smirked. Kids ran around playing. I was interupted by a girl looking my age nudging me. "Hi! I'm Miranda." She held out her hand. She was cute, but no time for lovey dovey shit anymore. I nodded my head. "Not much of a talker are ya'? Listen, I seemed to be the only one in their twenties untill you showed up and you seem pretty cool and hot." She blinked. "I'm Daryl and yeah, I'm in my twenties." "Nice." She looked straight at me. I knew what she wanted, but she was a spitting image of Hannah. "Hey! We're going on a run, You in?" The guy in charge pointed to Merle. ''What the hell! Sounds like fun!" He threw his hands up. "Sounds like a death trap." Glenn mocked. I turned to Miranda leaning against a tree. "Fuck my life." I muttered.

Hannah's P.O.V

"So yeah, that's my life story." Chase finished. Military school, druggy mom, dead dad, and an abusive brother. Poor guy. "What about you?" I looked at him. "Uh, well, where do I begin. I was a burden. A mistake. My mom died thanks to fucking cigarettes 7 months after I was born. My father was an alcoholic and my older brother was a druggy and was in and out of prison. My other brother, he followed Merle, but he was also a man whore. And my father also abused us. He called it giving us a back bone, but raping your daughter was just plain fucked up. He told us we would all burn in hell. I seem to believe him since I'm  no saint." He just looked at me. He seemed to be understanding what I was saying. "That's rough."  ''Yeah, so was yours." I stared into the fire as all the memories came flooding back.  A/N: I'M NOT GONNA WRITE OUT THE WHOLE MEOMRY THING JUST BECAUSE I THINK I WOULD CRY MY EYES OUT SO NOT GONNA DO THAT. OK, SORRY TO INTERUPT. "Hannah." Chase said waving his hand in front of my face. "You were in deep thought there." I smirked. "Yeah, great times." He nodded. Silence fell and found my head resting on his shoulder. He didn't resist, but instead snaked his arm around my waist.

The next morning, I awaken to the smell of something cooking over the fire. "Smells delicious." He smiled handing me a plate. I took one bite and heard something rustling. I set the plate down and grabbed the knife. I walked up to the dead being and pushed it to the ground and began stabbing it multiple times in the head. Anger and embarrassment raged through my body. I was pissed at my mother for being dead. I was pissed at my dad for beating us. I was pissed at my brothers for leaving me and I was pissed that the whole fucking world is coming to an end and I finally fucking meet the man of my dreams. With the world being like this, good luck having a normal fucking life. There was nothing left of that walker's head, but like I gave a shit. 

A/N: SO HATE ME OR LOVE ME, I DECIDED TO MAKE DARYL A LITTLE YOUNGER, WELL, JUST BECAUSE. Hannah HAS SOME ANGER ISSUES. SO, MY SPRING BRING IS STARTING TOMORROW AND I HAVE A VERY LONG PLANE RIDE SO, HOPEFULLY GONNA UPDAT A BUNCH! ANYWAY, WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? ALSO, WHO'S EXCITED FOR TWD FINALE!? THIS GIRL IS!! AGAIN, THANKS FOR READING!