Some Demons We Cant Get Rid Of

Hannah's p.o.v
"They're not back yet, are they?" I asked Shane. "Nope. Stupid. He just found his family and now he's gone and none of us know if he's coming back." I looked at him closely. He looked as if didn't want him back. "But you don't want him back, do ya?" He smirked. "How much do you know about me? Ever since you got here, you've been all over me." He rose from his chair. "But do you?" His eyes connected with mine. "That man is my best friend. I worry about him 24/7 and you're over here making assumptions. I protected his family. So don't think that I would ever do anything stupid." I grinned at him. "But you will, and you have. You also never answered my question." He rubbed his head. A/N: I made that sound so wrong😜 sorry. He just stared at me. Before I could process what to say, his lips were pressed to mine. The kids was not rough, but soft and innocent. "Does that answer your question?" I smiled. "Not exactly." He laughed. He walked in of the tent and I followed. "Hannah!" Andrea called. I walked over to her. "Help us with laundry?"
"Thought you were fishing?"
"We already did." Amy piped in. "Sure. Nothing else to do." I picked up a basket and followed them. "I miss my May Tag." Carol said. "I miss texting and my computer." Amy said. "My coffee machine. Mmm. A cup of joe right now." Jaqui stated. "I miss my makeup bag." Amy nodded. "I miss my vibrator." Andrea said. I bursted out laughing. "Me too." Carol said. We all laughed as Ed stormed over. "Whats going on over here?" I huffed. "Swapping war stories, Ed. That's all."
"Well, maybe if ya spend more time cleaning, my laundry would be better."
"You gotta problem." I said standing up. "Yeah, I do. Shut up and do your work."
"Well, if you don't like how I do it, do it yourself." I threw the clothes at him. He threw the clothes back at me and that pissed me off. "What the fuck?!"
"What? Little Dixon got her panties in a twist? Or did Shane do that?"
"What'd ya say?!" I yelled coming at him. Carol got up and instantly took the hit from Ed. This made me even more pissed. I tackled him and went freaking insane. Shane came over and finished him. A/N: Do you see what I did with insane and Shane?😉😉
Being abused as a child made me feel sorry for Carol. As she ran over to Ed's almost lifeless body begging for mercy, my body flurried with rage. I ran up to Shane and stopped him. He looked at me with something killer in his eyes.
Daryl's p.o.v
"I'm a stomp your ass!" I yelled to the teenager who sat across from me. "What happened?" Rick asked as I paced around the small office. "I told you. This douche bag and his homie friends came out of nowhere and jumped me." He smirked. "He asked me if I seen his brother, Merle or something. What kind of a hick name is that?" I ran over to him. I took in the hand. "Want to see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off? Let's start with the feet this time." I threw the hand at him. He jumped back. Hannah's p.o.v
"Shane!" I yelled. He walked off from me earlier and I wasn't gonna let him do that tonight. "Shane, please!"He stopped. "What?" I blinked. "What the hell was that? You went fucking insane!" He turned around to walk off. "Shane! Don't do this. I ain't never had to beg someone to listen to me, but you, you're different. I like you and I know you do to for me." He smiled and looked down. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." I smiled.
A/N: So......Hannah and Shane? What do you think? I also have a 100 reads which is super! I promise I will update everyday! Thanks for reading!