Introduction

The journey of a thousand words...

There's always an untold story behind the journey of a writer. From the beginning, where it's just short scanty words written down on books with a pen with little or no intentions of making something tangible, words that even sometimes, one ought not to find sense to, to a point of self-discovery and realisation of one's great writing potential.

There's always a story to tell for the journey of a writer is not an easy one and of course, the story differs.

Mine started from little scribbles and silly fantasy tales but is it the same for other writers?

Let's find out the journey of each writer. How it all started and what the journey felt like at the beginning. What kept them going and what almost made them quit.

Of course,  there's a lot to tell which is why I have decided to host an exclusive interview with promising writers here on Wattpad.

Let's find out how they turn the power of pen into fantasies and create mind-blowing content in their own special ways.

~~~~~~~~~~
Host's Introduction

Hi there!
I'm Nabilah. A lot of you might know me as a writer but I'm a lot of things. This is my first time hosting an interview and I'll try my best to make it worth your time.

I began to have series of thoughts on how to create a platform for promising authors on Wattpad. I want a forum whereby deserving authors are recognised, discovered and most of all appreciated.

There's a whole lot of reason behind hosting this interview but not to bore you out, let's just focus on the aforementioned which is the main motive and move on to the other interesting aspects.

Who's ready and thrilled for this? I know I am.

Let's head to the next chapter without wasting much time.

Stay blessed.
Ciao ciao👋👋

Tag here( not mandatory ):>