Interview With the-moeden

He's an ambitious young man 👨‍🦰

He's an ambitious young man 👨‍🦰. I believe he will do Ghana 🇬🇭 proud. Please welcome a promising young writer, Emmanuel Tetteh of Ghana 🇬🇭. If you are a Ghanaian and your head is not swelling right now, Hehe then something is wrong somewhere.
I won't prattle much so let go straight to the point.

Interviewer:
Can you please give a little intro about yourself?

Emmanuel:
I'm Emmanuel Tetteh. Just 14 years old. I'm a first-year senior student at the Presbyterian Boys Senior High School. I'm introverted but easy going and I love making new friends. I'm addicted to reading and I would rather write than do anything else that's if I don't want to watch movies And oh, I love kids too.

Interviewer:
Aww, adorable.

Emmanuel:
Thank you ❤❤❤

Interviewer:
At what age did you start writing and what was your first book?

Emmanuel:
I started writing seriously when I was about 9 years old. But before then, I wasn't taking it so seriously. When I was quite young, I would write essays about virtually anything but from 9 I started writing poems and short stories. Unfortunately, I would write them on sheets of paper which I would throw away later.😄

In Junior High School, my teachers encouraged me to take it more seriously and I did. So after Junior High, when I was 13, I joined Wattpad and the rest is history I guess.

Interviewer:
Beautiful. So far, has writing helped you become a better person to yourself and the world at large?

Emmanuel:
Yes. Writing has helped me become a better person because I know I can express myself with my pen rather than my mouth and still be okay rather than the opposite happening since I get withdrawn sometimes.

So I'm sure that whether I want to talk about something or not, I can just make use of writing. Writing has helped people around me have a better understanding of its uses. For example, when I was in Junior High School final year, my English teacher asked me to sort of mentor/ guide some of my friends in writing. I used that chance to let them know that they are not only improving upon their writing skills just for better grades but because writing is one way they can leave a dent on this planet with their numerous thoughts and feelings.

Personally, it has helped me manage my time since I know that probably, I have to upload a new chapter or a poem so I have to schedule my time such that I have ample time to do that.

Interviewer:
Oh, nice. You keep surprising me.
So what's your writing and reading routine like?

Emmanuel:
Okay, so on a normal day, I have quite some studying to do because of the expectations placed on us at my school. But I always make time for Wattpad, to read something or check up on my works, interact with friends or work on a new chapter or part of my stories. It's beautifully blended with my everyday routine in a very beneficial manner.