Interview With Nerdy-Berry

Okay, people! Yeah, it's been quite a while but let's not get all excited cuz I'm not back fully

Okay, people! Yeah, it's been quite a while but let's not get all excited cuz I'm not back fully. 😔
So, enough of the sad stuff. Let get straight to the real thing here. I had a nice interview with this 12-year-old writer and my goodness, she wowed me. Literally. Here's how it went.

Interviewer:
Can you briefly introduce yourself?

Naana:
I'm Whitney but you can call me Naana. I'm twelve, turning thirteen soon. I am a proud Ghanaian. I am quiet, shy and interesting. I guess that's all.

Interviewer:
Okay, cool. We all have different reasons for loving to write and the pleasure we get from it is quite different as well. What kind of pleasure do you derive from writing? I mean what do you enjoy about it?

Naana:
I enjoy being able to express my feelings, beliefs opinions and.

Interviewer:
Very nice. Writing gives us that freeing feeling and freedom of expression through written form. What's your favourite genre to read and write about and why?

Naana:
Romance and Horror because I think love is beautiful and Horror cuz it's always mysterious.

Interviewer:
Ohhh, I love those genres as well. How many books have you written and which is your favourite?

Naana:
It's an interesting genre. I have written four stories so far but I'm planning to write a Ghanaian themed novel in December. My favourite story is 'My Love For You'.

Interviewer:
Sounds interesting. Do you have a favourite author on Wattpad?

Naana:
No, I don't have one yet.

Interviewer:
What's your writing schedule like?

Naana:
I don't update much cuz of school. I have to learn because of the expectations of us at school and my mom. But I find time to update. Plus I read more than I write so I would definitely be reading than writing.

Interviewer:
At what stage of your life did you realise you wanted to be a writer?

Naana:
Actually, one of my friends taught me how to write stories, so when I was about 7 years old, I started writing. It wasn't any serious writing. I wrote them in books and couldn't find them later 😄😄😄

Interviewer:
Oh, those kinds of stories. I can say we've all been there. What part in any of your books did you find hard to write?

Naana:
I haven't written much in my stories so I'm yet to get to the difficult parts🙂.

Interviewer:
Can you share any remarkable experiences you had after you became a writer?

Naana:
I have had many remarkable experiences, especially on Wattpad, it is remarkable that it promotes books, helps us to make friends. One of it is also when my book, 'Identifying Wattpad Heroes and Heroines' hit over 100 reads.

Interviewer:
Wow, that's great. What are the things you have in your writing space that helps you stay focused?

Naana:
To set a goal, for example, if you set a goal as to what you want to achieve in writing, it helps you get focused.

Interviewer:
If you could spend a day with a popular author, who would it be?

Naana:
Eish Nabilah, this is a very difficult question. I would like to spend a day with everyone but I would like to spend time with bezzie4ever because she's inspiring, friendly and outgoing.

Interviewer:
Okay, so how about we round this up with a little fun. Tell us some weird facts about you.

Naana:
I can't eat without reading a book
I can't sleep without a blanket.
I can't speak louder in front of people.😂😂😂. I guess that's all.

Interviewer:
I like it😅🙂. It's been pleasurable interviewing you. Stay true and have a blessed life😊😊😊

Naana:
Awww, thank you so much. Have an elated life😊.

That was the interview. Hope you enjoyed every bit of it. Please, check out her books and show her some support.🙏
Stay blessed, people😊

🙏Stay blessed, people😊

My Love For You