Interview With Fawzy 30

The interview with Fawy30 was extraordinary

The interview with Fawy30 was extraordinary. She's so cheerful and she's got the kind of vibe I cherish. I can't wait to share the outcome of the interview with you guys. Get your snacks ready people and chill with this beautiful interview with a promising writer.

Interviewer:
How would you describe your personality in few words?

Fawzy:
Easy to make friends with, jovial and a bit weird.

Interviewer:
Ohh, a cheerful weirdo huh? 😹. I love the combination.

Fawzy:
I know, right?

Interviewer:
Lol. How long have you been writing or when did you start writing?

Fawzy:
I started writing when I was thirteen years old but stopped for a while and then I resumed again on Wattpad this year with full determination.

Interviewer:
That's a good sign. What is the most difficult part of your writing process?

Fawzy:
Trying to think in your way but also in a way that others would think. Not really difficult though and not easy also.

Interviewer:
When did you first call yourself a writer?

Fawzy:
From the moment I had a passion for writing.

Interviewer:
Beautiful. How many books have you written and which is your favourite?

Fawzy:
Three but I have only two here on Wattpad. Both  'My Sophisticated Thoughts' and 'HADITH of the Prophets(PBUH) are my favourite.

Interviewer:
This means you can't choose between the two. If you were to choose, which would you choose and why?

Fawzy:
I would choose 'My Sophisticated Thoughts' because, through the book, I feel like I'm able to pass my thoughts and feelings about certain things to the world.

Interviewer:
Being able to pen down one's thoughts is incredible.

Fawzy:
Right.

Interviewer:
When do you plan on publishing your third book? What's the title and what is it about?

Fawzy:
I don't know when I'd be publishing it and the title is 'haram and halal'. It's about permissible and prohibited things in Islam.

Interviewer:
Ma Sha Allah. That's wonderful. How do you come up with your titles?

Fawzy:
I decided to come up with something simple, you know...