{One}

You sighed softly and took a sip from the drink in your hand

You sighed softly and took a sip from the drink in your hand. Drowning the cold liquid, you felt the burn in your throat. You didn't plan to spend your Saturday night drinking alone at a bar but that's exactly what you ended up doing when your bestfriend, Nobara kicked you out of the house saying that you were getting too sexually frustrated and needed to get laid.

When Nobara picked the sluttiest dress from your closet and asked you to shave everything from the neck below, you decided to go with the plan. I mean why waste so much effort. But now sitting at the bar, drinking your fifth glass of whiskey you started questioning your earlier decision. Every guy who hit on you tonight used some cheap pickup line or cracked dad jokes. One guy even got philosophical and stared asking questions about reality and existence.

All you wanted was to get laid but every guy who approached you made you cringe. How am I supposed to feel horny around guys with such turn-off traits. You thought to yourself.

You were so engrossed in your thoughts that you didn't notice the presence beside you until your elbow touched something hard. You turned your head and gasped softly when you noticed the man standing next to you. Placing one hand on the counter, he leaned slightly and ordered his drink. You were too busy looking at his face to listen to what he ordered.

His musky smell hit your nostrils and you felt yourself clench. He was standing so close to you but all you could focus on was his strong jawline and the scar at the side of his lip. He didn't look at you until his drink arrived and took the seat next to you. He was wearing a button-up shirt with some white slacks. You could see his muscles bulging from his shirt.

His untamed black hair which covered his eyes looked thick. His eyes roamed around your features just as yours did. He was sitting on the stool next to you but his huge bulky body was almost touching yours. He licked his scar as he eyed the drink in your hand.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked in a husky voice.

You felt butterflies just hearing his voice. Your inner self sympathized with you, knowing all too well that your crazy hormones were messing with your body now. It's been too long since you last had sex. Pondering on his question, you looked at the drink in your hand and found the glass empty.

"Sure" You replied looking into his eyes.

He turned to order your drink while you checked him out. He was older than you and most probably in his late thirties. You looked at his hand and gave a sigh of relief when you didn't see any ring.

"Are you waiting for someone?" he inquired.

"Not really" You answered glancing at his mouth.

A smirk formed on his lips. He leaned forward and grazed his lips on your neck. He didn't kiss but the feather soft touch of his lips made you shiver with excitement.

"Why don't you finish your drink and join me in my room" He whispered against your neck. His soft lips continued their torture on your skin. You gasped when you felt him bite on your neck, waiting for your answer.

A small laugh escaped your lips at his bluntness.

"Does my face really look that thirsty?"

"Not really" He shrugged repeating your earlier words.

"But it does" He then pushed his knee between your parted legs and grazed your sex. A small moan escaped your lips.

"You're wet"