{Five}

He moved to the side to let you two pass

He moved to the side to let you two pass. You felt his eyes on you when you entered the living room of his penthouse.

His laptop was open with a glass of half empty drink beside it. When you turned back to look at him, you noticed his wrinkled shirt and the tie that was now hanging low on his neck.

"I didn't know you'd be working now. I'm sorry to disturb you" you apologized.

"It's alright" he replied scratching the back of his neck.

"It's kind of normal. He's a workoholic" Megumi replied from the other room.

You didn't even notice that he left the room until he came back, you assumed from the kitchen as he held a bag of Doritos.

Ignoring Megumi you extended the bottle of wine towards Toji, you said

"I brought this for you."

"Again, you didn't have to but thank you" he took the wine from you and walked into the kitchen.

You took a seat beside Megumi as your eyes raked over the place. The place was huge, which can be expected from a billionaire.

"Was this your home?" Because it was kind of hard to believe that a guy who once lived here would move into a two-bedroom apartment, that too sharing it with Yuji.

He chuckled understanding your thoughts but then replied
"No, I was raised in the family estate. My dad moved here a couple of weeks ago."

"We had some new policies for the establishment and I'm temporarily taking charge of the branch here" Toji replied coming back from the kitchen with three glasses and uncorked bottle.

"We?"

"Well, I hold the maximum shares but I'm not the only owner. The guy who probably interviewed you, Nanami Kento and Gojo Satoru holds the other half of the shares." He explained pouring the wine in the glasses.

"Yes, that's why we came to visit you. So, you can talk about work some more." Megumi mumbled with a mouthful of Doritos.

"Yes, come into my house, steal my snacks and then complain about my work which incase you forgot, is the reason how you pay your bills." Toji replied mimicking his son.

Megumi just glared at him while taking another handful of chips and putting in his mouth.

Looking at this side of Megumi made you chuckle as you've never seen him this carefree before. It was pretty evident he was close with his dad. Which made you feel even more horrible as you recalled the night where you stripped for Toji.

No matter how normal the conversation you have, it was getting impossible to ignore the elephant in the room.

It only made things worse when Toji offered you the wine glass and brushed his finger accidentally with yours. You felt a shiver down your spine when his warm skin touched your cold ones.

You looked up to him and saw his indifferent face. His face held no emotion, just a polite smile but his eyes.. his eyes had a spark in them. They looked wild. 

When Toji handed Megumi the other glass, Megumi's phone rang which was placed between you both. He turned around quickly, not realising how close you were sitting to him and bumped his elbow on your hand causing you to spill the wine on your shirt.

"Shit, y/n, I'm so sorry" you heard Megumi's frantic voice as you tried to rub it off of your white blouse.

Your regret was instant as you realized that it just made your wet blouse stick to your skin and hence made it pretty visible to see through the top. You stood up before Megumi could see the state in which you were in.

"Can I use your washroom" you asked Toji who's eyes snapped back from your chest.

"Sure, it's down the hall" he grunted looking at the ceiling.

You quickly walked passed him in the direction he pointed at.

~~X~~

As you stared at the reflection in the mirror someone knocked at the bathroom door. 

"Yes?"

"You ruined your shirt so I brought mine. Wear it till it dries" you heard Toji's voice from the other side.

Opening the door ajar, you stretched your hand expecting him to hand you his clothing. But he clearly had something else in his mind when he forced the door open, stepping in and pinning you against it. 

His strong, muscled chest pressed against yours as his hands held you firmly against the door. His eyes slowly roamed around your features, from your eyes to lips to neck and finally settled on your chest which was just covered with the bra as you removed your top earlier to wash off the wine stain.

He leaned in and nuzzled his nose at the base of your neck as he harshly whispered against it, tickling you a bit-

"Did you know who I was?"

You didn't understand what he asked and your mind was too preoccupied by his warm body pressed up against yours to ask him about it. Toji didn't seem to like it as he then grabbed your chin firmly and made you look at him. 

"Did you know who I was the night I fucked you?"

Your eyes stayed on him as he posed his question again. 

"Did I know what? That you were my best friend's dad or the fact that you are the CEO of a multibillionaire company?"

His face remained expressionless but again, his eyes held emotions so intense that held you submissive in his arms. You saw the doubt creeping in his eyes, he knew what getting an internship from a company like this can do for a student's future and the way his eyes narrowed at your words, he was pretty sure thinking that you planned all of this. 

When he didn't make a move to let you go, you felt offended. You wanted a bright future for yourself but even you wouldn't plan something like this. So with a tilt of your head, you boldly voiced-

"No, Toji. I didn't know who you were that night. I didn't even know your name. I fucked you because I wanted to. Because I wanted to have your dick deep inside of me from the moment I laid my eyes on you. Because I wanted to cum around your cock while crying out my release. So, sorry to disappoint that I'm not the kind of bitch you think I am."

You pushed at his chest and he stepped aside without any word. Quickly putting on the shirt he brought for you, you stepped out of the bathroom, leaving him silently glaring at your back.

 Quickly putting on the shirt he brought for you, you stepped out of the bathroom, leaving him silently glaring at your back