{Twelve}

He kissed you back with the same desperation that you felt

He kissed you back with the same desperation that you felt. His lips molding perfectly with yours. He slid his hands down to your waist and pulled you close just as his tongue invaded your mouth. You moaned as he dominated you.

His simple touch made you tremble. That was the thing about him, you've been with other guys before, but no-one touched you the way he did. It was like an addiction, the more you tasted, the more you craved.

Gasping for breath you pulled back to look into his eyes. There was need in them. His face was a picture of a ravenous beast but his eyes held the most delicate emotions.

When he took a step towards you, you automatically took a step back and your back hit the closet door. He pinned you against the door with his weight.

Pinning your hands with his one hand above your head, he gently cupped your cheek with the other.
His thumb softly grazed your lower lip just as his eyes held you hostage.

Leaning in, he captured your lips in a hard kiss. Grounding his hips into yours, you felt the huge bulge through his pants. Breathing heavily you both pulled back. A cry left your mouth when he placed feverish kisses along your neck.

Your hands gripped his hair when he released the hold. He easily slipped the top and the bra off with one tug. You closed your eyes as he lips left warm kisses all along your skin.

You felt the heat in your pussy the moment his lips closed around your nipple. He sucked hard after biting it gently, at the same time his hand grabbed your other breast.

You pushed your legs together when you felt yourself clench. You opened your eyes when you felt him kneel.

He watched you with predatory eyes as his fingers hooked into your shorts. Sliding them off, he parted your legs as he kneeled between them.

Taking a long breath, you watched as his hands slid up your thighs in a teasing manner. The look he was giving you made you clench your legs.

"Spread your legs for me, y/n"

You did as he said and gasped when his tongue kissed the feminine dip. Your hands automatically grabbed his hair as he passionately ate you out.

His tongue grazed over your sensitive folds just when you felt his finger entering you. You whimpered at the feel overbearing sensation.

As his tongue played with your folds, you bit your lip trying to be as quiet as possible, which was becoming difficult with every passing second.

You whimpered as he sucked on your clit. Scrapping your nails through his hair, you lifted one leg on his shoulder. Your eyes met his when he looked up for a moment. It was almost like you forgot how to breathe under such intimidating stare.

His look was enough to have your inner muscles spasm around his fingers. And with a loud moan you came and he didn't stop his torture with his tongue until you were down from your high.

Breathing heavily, you watched as he stood and cupped your cheek. Your eyes landed on his lips

"Kiss me, Toji"
You whispered.

Without waiting for his answer, you pulled his lips on yours. Pushing your tongue inside you tasted him. He groaned against your mouth at your aggressive gesture.

Liking his reaction, you pushed him towards the bed and he fell back on the mattress. Sliding up on the bed, your mouth again found his.

Straddling his lap, you tugged at the button of his shirt and ripped it open as your hip grounded against his. A staggered breath left him and his hand grabbed your neck as you deepened the kiss.

You kissed him hard and he returned it with the same burning passion.

His pants joined the left of the pile of clothes at the floor and you sat on top of him. You rode him as your nails scrapped against his chest.

He grunted and looked at you with such burning emotion that for a moment you forgot how to breathe.

His perfect hair were now disheveled and covered his eyes which were staring back at you. The intensity in them made you stop.

"Faster, babe" he grunted when your hips grinded to a halt. Closing your eyes, you tilted your head back and moved your hips sensually.

You heard his grunts as you rode him hard. His hands slid up your thighs and his hips started meeting your thrusts.

You rode him harder and faster till your inner muscles couldn't keep it together and a loud moan left your mouth as the sweet climax hit you.

Biting your lip, you didn't stop riding his dick. You thrusts became sloppier and harder. His hands tightened around your thighs just as you felt his warm release filling you up.

Collapsing on him, you snuggled in his chest. Leaving soft kisses on his neck you closed your eyes just as you felt his lips kissing your head.

 Leaving soft kisses on his neck you closed your eyes just as you felt his lips kissing your head