{Seven}

"Some of you will be working under me and others will be under Nanami or Gojo

"Some of you will be working under me and others will be under Nanami or Gojo. It'll be based on the department you applied for." Utahime Lori explained.

She stood beside Nanami and another guy, who you assumed to be Gojo. He had platinum hair and a mask over his eyes.

"Well, I'll be Mentoring y/n and Maki." He said looking at the file in his hands.
"You both can follow me to my office. We'll be out of your hair, lori." He grinned at her.

Lori gave him a scowl in return and said "Don't start now."

A girl with glasses walked beside you as you followed Gojo into his office.

"Hello, kids. I'll be mentoring you. You'll be working under me and can report straight to me. You'll attend conferences with me which will help your professional profile."
His stern voice echoed as he explained himself.

"Now that the business talk is over, let me also tell you the real benefits of your internship here." He grinned widely. His personality taking a 180 turn.

"And what would that be?" Maki asked.

"You'll get to attend all the parties hosted by our clients." He smiled like an excited child.

"That does sound benefitting." You replied.

"Now, get to work."

~~X~~

"Y/n, Wanna grab a quick lunch at the cafe across the street." You looked up hearing Maki's voice.

You both had been running through meetings and reading files of the potential clients from the morning. So, the thought of taking a quick break made you relax a bit.

"Yes, of course. I'm starving."
You quickly replied.

You both walked together into the cafe. Sweet aroma of coffee filling your nose.

"Aaahh, this smell is making my stomach growl with hunger. Let's get something quick." Maki voiced.

As you both were making your way to the table, a familiar set of pink hair popped into your vision.