{Nine}

"I don't have anything to wear" You cried as you looked at the mess of clothes on your bed

"I asked you to come for shopping but you passed. Now suffer." Maki looked up from her phone and said with a crooked smile.

You groaned again.

It's been a week since you joined the internship and they were hosting a cocktail party for the celebration of gaining another potential client. It's also been a week since you slept with Toji. You kind of avoided him since then.

The first time it happened was a genuine mistake but saying that for the second time was just plain wrong. So rather than getting into awkward encounters you tried to ignore your boss. Which turned out to be pretty easy because you were working under Gojo, who was mostly busy with conferences and meetings in different parts of the city.

When Gojo mentioned about the party with such enthusiasm, you couldn't help but be excited. But now looking at your closet, you groaned again, not finding anything suitable to wear.

A sudden thought came to your head as a smirk formed on your lips.

"Wait here. I'll be back" you told Maki as she absentmindedly nodded, still looking at her phone.

You knew exactly where to find the perfect dress as you tip toed to Nobara's room. She had a lot of colorful words to say to you when you told her about what happened with Toji last week. So it kinda seem fair that she now be the source of some colorful, sexy dress as well.

As you searched her closet, you found a wine colored gown with full sleeves and deep length cut along the front. It was perfect. You grinned as grabbed the dress and walked to the bathroom.

~~X~~

"It's really hot in here" You said as you fanned your hand.

"No, it's not." Maki replied as she pulled your hand down.

Everything was spinning around you as you tried to focus your eyes. The bright colors swimmed in your vision as your own legs gave out. Maki quickly supported you with her weight before your face said hello to the floor.