{Fourteen}

Staring at the crowd in front you almost had you turning back around, and go back to the bed which you so reluctantly left this morning to go shopping in the mall

"Who even goes to the mall anymore?" Nobara groaned from under the blanket.

"I just want some new dresses. Just come with me and I promise to pay for your manicure."

"I'd rather live with no nails than go to the mall"

You cringed remembering the conversation you had with Nobara before coming here. Yuji straight up said no to your face and Megumi wasn't home so you left him a message, hoping he would consider your kind and generous offer.

But now standing in front of the structure you realised how right Nobara was. Who even goes to the mall anymore except kids.

Sighing heavily, your started towards the door.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?"

You turned around as Toji stood just a step back from you.

"Hey" your simple answer didn't hide the confusion you were feeling.

When you looked up to him for more information, he smiled a little, just a twitch of lips but didn't answer, so you continued.

"I wanted to go shopping." You confirmed.

He raised his eyebrows a little in enquiry.

You huffed and blurted "No, no one wanted to come to the mall. Because apparantly this is too old fashion now."

You stomped your feet just to emphasize how much this was irritating you. Toji gave a small smile looking at your behaviour and replied.

"Well, your friends are correct. No one goes to the mall anymore." He said as he looked at the building.

"Then what are you doing here?" The mocking tone very evident in your voice.

"I'm not here to shop if that's what you're thinking. I was just passing by and saw you, thought should probably say hi." He gave a boyish grin.

Looking at him, you felt as if you're in the soft warm sunlight after a cold winter night. That's how he made you feel. He made you want to believe in soft love even though there was anything but softness between you two.

Whenever you were alone with him, it was like an electric touch. Too much tension and too much awareness of each other. It was wild and impulsive, everytime. But whenever you two talked, it was like a new love budding between two teenagers. Young and innocent and pure.

Toji always made you feel things which were so new to you that it felt scary to even think about.

"Well, hello then. It was nice of you to come and say hi. But I really should go now." You finished in a rush and turned around, ready to leave even when it was the last thing that you wanted to do right now.

But before you could leave, he grabbed your hand and gently pulled you back.
You thumped across his chest lightly which made him laugh.

"You can't manhandle me." You huffed out

"Not like this is the first time." He whispered, his voice making you shiver with anticipation.

You were pretty sure that your whole face looked like a tomato of how badly you were blushing.

Slightly bumping your shoulder against his you walked inside. Looking around at different shops, you stopped in front of a decent one.

You felt his presence at your side as your own eyes roamed his frame.

"I didn't ask for your company" you smirked.

"Well, can't let a pretty lady shop by herself. I can be your chaperone." He winked.

"How much do you think I'm gonna shop?" Raising your eyebrows you asked.

"Enough to need a chaperone." He smiled. A genuine smile appeared on his face, creasing his eyes and making him look younger than he really was. You felt your heart beating faster and quickly looked away.

"I don't think I'll be needing one. Thank you very much." You tried to push him away in the hopes that he'll leave you alone. He grabbed your hand before you could push him. He pulled you closer as his eyes as your face leveled with his. His eyes changed, leaving the boyish look and changing to something dark and dominant.

He obviously didn't like you rejecting him but it was too much fun to see him all riled up. You smirked and stepped closer so there was almost no space between you two but before you could say anything, a voice spoke breaking you two apart-

"Dad, what are you doing?"