{Four}

Tomorrow arrived faster than you expected

Tomorrow arrived faster than you expected. You wished Megumi had told you about the interview a little earlier. Because now sitting in the office, waiting for your turn with a bad hangover is really not helping the case.

You googled about this firm after Megumi mentioned it to you and found it  to be one of the biggest in the country. You knew Megumi was loaded but you didn't expect his dad to really own one of the biggest marketing firm.

Getting this internship could really change your future and you were not ready to let it all go to waste just because you felt like your head was being hammered by thor. You sighed as your fingers massaged your temples easing the pain a little.

"Miss y/n, you can now meet with Mr. Kento" the lady behind the desk spoke politely.

Taking a deep breath, you walk into the office of the guy who was supposed to hire you. Aka the person who you've to impress.

The blonde man sitting behind the table gave you an encouraging smile as you sat. 

"Good morning, I'm y/n"

He gave a small smile
"I must say, I was pretty eager to interview you, as Fushiguro himself recommended you"
Mr. Kento spoke.

"You do realize that the man owns maximum shares in this firm, and what it would project when he puts himself on line for you?" He questioned raising his eyebrows a little.

"Yes, I understand the trust he has put in me and I'm grateful for this opportunity. I've relevant skills for this internship and I would love to have an opportunity like this for my professional growth."

"Very well, then, I would like to see your resume" he extended his hand on the table.

Taking the file from your lap you handed him the resume.

While he was going through it, you took the liberty to check him out. His blonde hair were neatly combed back. His strong features made him look younger than he really was. If he's at this post, it must have taken him years. So, your guess was that he was in his early forties or late thirties. His eyes were covered with glasses which he adjusted slightly, reading your document.

After a moment, he looked up and gave you a small smile as he said-

"Your resume is impressive and you've also done some projects relating the internship."

"Thank you" you said as you returned his smile.

"Y/n, everything looks good and we would give you a call when all the interviews of the other candidates are over"

You nodded in understanding, standing up and giving him smile as you walked out of the office.

~~X~~

"

You really didn't have to do this" Megumi said as he pressed the door bell.

"He was kind enough to put a word for me without even knowing me, this is the least I could do" you replied as you shifted the bottle of wine in your other hand.

After you came home from the interview, you decided to thank Megumi's dad in person. So you asked Megumi to take you to meet him.

When you asked him what his dad likes, he grunted something along the lines "whatever booze you can find is fine". Not knowing how to interpret that statement, you decided to bring a bottle of wine.

When noone answered, Megumi buzzed the bell again after a few moments.

"Didn't you inform him we were coming?" You asked.

"I did sent him a message but I don't know if he read it or not. He has a habit of ignoring everything when he's working" He said with a small frown as he pressed the button again.

"Maybe we should come back at some other time"

He nodded in response.

Just as you guys turned around the door opened.

You turned around again towards the door and froze.

A familiar man with a scar at the side of his lips stood in front of you with a phone clutched to his ears.

His eyes widened when he looked at you and you felt his shoulder tighten.

Well atleast you weren't the only one who was surprised, you thought.

"Hey, dad. We thought you weren't home" Megumi spoke when both of us failed to utter a single word.

Recovering from his shock state, he glanced at Megumi and smiled apologetically.

"Sorry, I forgot about your message"

Putting the phone in the pockets of his black pants. He extended his hand toward you.

"You must be y/n, my son told me about you."

Slowly taking his hand in yours, you gently shook it, feeling his warmth through the skin.

"Hello, Mr. Fushiguro. I'm so grateful for what you did and I wanted to thank you in person." You said with a polite voice.

Surprisingly the initial shock didn't waver your voice, which you were thankful for. Because the intimidation you felt standing in front of him, knowing he was the stranger you had wet dreams about after that one night stand was too much.

"Call me Toji and you didn't have to" he said politely.

"That's what I said" Megumi chuckled.

"Come on in"