{Six}

"Oi, wake up" opening your eyes, you blinked harshly in the glow of the bedside lamp

"Why are you sleeping on my bed?" Nobara asked leaning her head above yours.

You looked around, noticing it was indeed in her room you were sleeping in. You also noticed a guy standing behind Nobara peeking at you with puzzled expression.

You sat up straight, remembering how you ended up in her room. After you left Toji's house, your mind was filled with so many  thoughts that you needed someone to talk to. And who else to go to other than your bestfriend.

But when you returned home, you noticed she wasn't here and decided to wait for her in her room. You must have fallen asleep waiting for her. It seems like she was out for a date night which by the looks of it, went really well as the boy was now in her room looking pretty eager.

"I fucked up" you said with a pout.

Nobara looked at you and then back at the boy she brought home. After a moment of silence from her part she sighed and took a seat beside you.

"This better be good." She murmured.

Grabbing a pillow from the side you pushed your face into it and groaned-
"I fucked up"

"Dammit woman, I need details." she asked in frustration.

"Is it a boy problem or one of those girls hormonal problem?" A masculine voice spoke. You peeked up and looked at the boy, narrowing your eyes at him. You ignored him and closed your eyes and said-

"I accidentally fucked Megumi's dad."

Silence.

You waited for a moment, expecting some kind of reaction but when none came you opened your eyes slowly. Nobara stared at you with her mouth slightly apart. She kept staring, not uttering a single word.

Then slowly, her lips moved-
"Megumi's dad? Toji Fushiguro? The dilf? The man who can make even zeus jealous? That guy?" Her eyes were wide, full of surprise and amusement.