{Eleven}

The silence stretched as the three of you gaped at Toji and his now colourful and sparkling attire

Luckily the awkward stillness was broken when the sound of the elevator opening drew everybody's attention. Megumi walked out and stopped when he saw his three best friends and his dad gaping at him from the hallway.

"Dad?" His question aimed at Toji as he furrowed his brows.

"Happy Birthday, son" he spoke with a soft smile. The scene would have appeared cute if he wasn't covered in sparkles like a little girl.

Seeing Megumi's reaction, you realised he was thinking the same thing.

"Thanks, dad. But want to explain why you are sparking like a 2 year old girl?" He laughed.

"I think I want to know the same" he replied eyeing us at the door.

From the corner of your eyes you saw Yuji shifting on his feet.

"Well, it was your fault for staying out all night." Nobara commented glaring at Megumi.

Upon hearing her words Megumi turned to Toji and with an awkward smile replied "I was out with a friend."

"You made new friends now?" You teased.

Toji just laughed and said "Sure, son. I believe you."

Megumi turned red as he teased. It was clear that this conversation in front of his dad was making him awkward.

But then Toji changed the subject-
"I thought turning 20 deserves a gift." He spoke as he handed Megumi a key.

He cursed seeing it as he snatched the key from his hands. Like literally snatched. The expression on his face changed, the excited smile spreading over his features like a little boy excited for meeting santa.

"Thanks, dad. I was just telling you about it, but I didn't expect you to really buy it for me."

"Well, I do have a lot of money lying around." Toji laughed.

"So, I decided to stop by before leaving for office." He then added.

Megumi then turned to Yuji, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

Yuji slowly asked "Are you telling me that your dad just bought Maxda mx-5 miata?"

"Wanna go for a ride?" He asked barely containing his emotions.

"Bro, I baked a cake for you and y/n and Nobara decorated the whole place to celebrate your 20th birthday. Are you saying you're not even gonna come in?"

"Yes" he simply replied.

"Okay, let's go then." Yuji jumped and pulled Megumi along with him. Both of them sprinting towards the elevator with unbelievable speed.

"I stayed up all night and for what? I'm going to bed." Nobara sighed and walked in the apartment, leaving you and Toji alone.

"Sorry about that" you said with a pointed stare at his shirt.

"Are you, really?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Nope, not really." He looked adorable with a small pouty expression.

But seeing his shirt, something crossed your mind and you softly spoke
"I still have your shirt from that day, if you want to change."

His eyes softened hearing your words. It was a reminder of what happened that day. He accused you of planning things which happened without anyone's knowledge.

He didn't speak but just nodded. You walked into the direction of your room and he quietly followed.

You walked softly, aware that Nobara was sleeping in the next room. And waking her up with loud noises after she pulled an all nighter wasn't a safe plan. You opened the door to your room and Toji walked in.

Letting someone you had sex with into the bedroom felt weirdly intimate. He glanced at the walls covered with Polaroids and small sketches. Your messy desk containing your handwritten notes. And then his eyes raked towards the bed, which was neatly made up since you didn't sleep in it last night.

You walked towards the closet and pulled out his neatly folded shirt from the shelf. You washed it after coming home that day. Grazing your thumb slowly, you felt the soft material on your skin.

It was weird being with him in your room. You never really talked about what happened between you two. He was aware that you're his son's bestfriend. And yet he never tried talking about it.

It was never weird being with him but it definitely was when you put the whole scenario together. The whole scene was messed up. Sleeping with your bestfriend's dad was not something that could easily be forgiven or forgotten.

You felt him move and stand behind you. His hand came up and gently touched yours. Your breathing turned hard when he pulled you to his chest.

Closing your eyes you whispered "We can't do this."

You felt him stiffen for moment then slowly his lips grazed your neck. His feather like kisses made you shudder.

"Megumi's my bestfriend." You spoke again when you realised he wasn't going to answer.

"I can't do this to him." He kissed again at the base of your neck.

"Toji.." you moaned out when his tongue slid up your neck, you felt warm all over. The need to have him inside you was growing and his lips and tongue was not helping either.

You turned around and looked at him. Your expression softening as you cupped his cheek.

"We have to tell him"

Carrying the guilt of betraying a friend like that was burdening you. And telling him about everything that happened was the only decent way out of this. You knew what it would mean if you told him the whole truth about you and Toji, it could end everything between you.
You could lose a friend who was always there for you no matter what.

But you could also lose someone who was making you feel warm and soft again. Who was causing all this cluster of emotions that you were not ready to deal with but at the same time not ready to let go either.

"But not today" he said, his voice strained as he pulled you towards him.

With only a breath seperating you, you whispered -
"Soon"
and brought your lips to his.

With only a breath seperating you, you whispered -"Soon" and brought your lips to his