Doc turns to a cat (2)

Hemitcraft story | Part 2
Etho × Doc

Word count; 497

Idk how many people have waited for this-
_______________________

Etho found Doc, Etho looked at him but also was just standing there he was blushing but through Doc didn't see much of it, he did saw some of it, Doc was slightly Blushing, he went to Etho.

Doc took his mask off, Etho was more blushing now, Doc kissed him in the lips, they were at Etho's base right now, Etho kissed him back and they where kinda making out in Etho's bed, after that Doc and Etho went to bed.

Etho wakes up first, he wasn't tired, so he checked the chat, he saw there was an meeting, it said

<Xisuma> a meeting about the cat, in 5 minutes

That messenge was 10 minutes ago, Etho got up and tried to not woke Doc up, and he didn't, he changed, he knew the a short meeting would be 30 minutes, and then a meeting would be more than 3 hours, So the meeting just started Etho tried to find his commuciater, it was other side of the room, no that was Doc's.

He didn't find his own commuciater, so he just used Doc, trying to be careful.

<Doc> I'm coming

<Ren> Doc?

<Doc> -Etho

That didn't go well, he now took his elytra and left the commuciater on the floor, before he left he takes some food with him, and then he went flying towards the meeting building.

Now he opened the Door, getting all the heads to him, "Etho do you know where's Doc? " Xisuma asks, "He's sleeping" Etho answers, "Why didn't you wake him up-" Someone else was saying, but Etho left the building.

(He went there for nothing)

Etho went to sit on grass, he know saw a person who people were chasing, it had been two hours after the meeting, so he was going to check on Doc, but when the figure ran towards Etho, "Hi Grimdog" He says in calming voice, the people behind him looked confused.

"How do you know him?! " Says Xisuma

"Who's he? " Ren asks

"Evil you, I met him when you where on you last life" Etho said

"Oh, yeah but what happend at the meeting? " Ren says

"What 3rd life? " asks Xisuma.

"I need to go! " Etho said before walking away.

Xisuma and Ren standed there, in the end Xisuma told Ren about Grimdog and Ren told him about 3rd life.

Etho walked to his room, he saw Doc who had both of the commuciaters on his hands.

"Hey Doc" Etho said, Etho sat on the bed and kissed the man, then got his commuciater also, "I make you something to eat now just change" Etho said.

As Doc came out of the room, Etho gave him the food, also now Doc kissed Etho on the lips.

______________

I wanted to continue but then I didn't have idea and it just stayed there so- here it is