Doc turns to a cat (1)

Etho × Doc (weird but still)

Word count: 1006
__________________________

It's was a "normal" day in hermicraft server, but something went wrong when Doc found two potions laying on the floor. Of course, he wouldn't drink them, right? Well, he did. Both of them were so 2 potions. He first didn't know what it did, but later, oh, he's a cat great.

Some hermit decided to go check where is Doc, as he wasn't anywhere near others, he hide under bed, there was cold under his bed, but he really didn't care, he didn't want to been seen like this, but would the hermits even know that, that he's a cat? Well no as he looked completely different, now the hermit came, well two hermits came, Iskall and Ren, both weren't that bad with cats, Doc knew he would get hungry, but the hermits would give him cat food, so he didn't do anything, also because he drink two potions it's was two days, so 48 hours, Doc hated that, now the two hermits saw Doc, Doc now had changed the place he wanted to be hidden.

Because he knew the would know he's doc if the two hermits would've find him, it haven't been still a day, well now Scar had found him, and played with him , outside where he found him, Later other hermits came, Joe, Ren, well there would come more people

"Where did you find him? " said Ren, "Just outside, here " Pointing to the shop what was close to them, the cat seemed to not like them, "he's or she's one of the hermits" He said, "she or he? " He asked, "it's a he's, " Scar answered now. Xisuma came and asked,"What's the cat going here? " "I don't know, it's one of the hermits, and well one of the boys" said Scar now knowing that it couldn't been Xisuma, they decied to go get some food, Xisuma well, stayed to look after the cat, Doc.

The cat was now laying on the grass being more comfortable, as he was more alone he went more to the shadow, Xisuma still tried to know who cat was, "Who's he? " came from behind Xisuma, " "Oh, it's one of the hermits,"  Xisuma said as he turned around. There was Etho, "Well, so you have any ideas who it is?" Ethic said, "I haven't seen few if the hermits today, like Grian, iskall" Xisuma Said starting to think who he haven't seen, "oh iskall was with Ren looking for doc but didn't find him, it could be him too" Etho said as he was little closer to the cat as sitting down, now they both we're surprised as the cat came to lay next to Etho, Etho laughed little as he saw the cat going to sleep, now the others were back Ren, and Scar, well Joe went to look for anything else, "we have the food" Scar said now seeing Etho and the cat next to him, the cat seemed hate the other why sis he like Etho? "I didn't know the mad cat could be calm," said Xisuma.

"It seems to like me more," Etho said as he laughed again, "okey, but who is it? " said Scar,  now the cat woke up and hissed at Scar "yep, he doesn't like you" Ren said, Doc didn't hiss at the admin or Ren, as he was fine with both of them, but didn't wanna come close, now Scar gives the food to Etho, "you can feed the cat, I probably can't, " Scar said as Etho laughed and puts the food next to Doc, the Doc takes the food and hides behind Etho, "you don't have to hide" Etho said laughing.

Now it was late, Doc knew he would be normal again, the other hermits tried to  get the cat with them, well that failed, he followed Etho, as he knew what's Etho was like and he felt save around him, now it was morning, and Doc had went on Etho to sleep, so he was struggling getting out of bed, "god, when can u be normal" said Etho when he tried to get off, he couldn't yell as that wouldn't break their trust well Doc's trust.

Etho was also little bit embarrassed, as he was shirtless and he didn't know who the cat was, well Doc did enjoy seeing him shirtless- well when Doc finally got up he went under his bed, Etho went to change his clothes, was still awkward as he knew there was a man, a hermit staring at him, when changed and all that , he went take the cat outside again, now Doc went little more away from Etho, then they went to Xisuma 's base, "Have got any information who is it? " Xisuma said as he looked at Etho, "No. "

Now Etho picked the cat up and went flying, Doc was never scared of flying, but now he was terrified,   when they landed Doc went laying on the Grass again,  Etho spend a lot of time with Xisuma, so he had fallen asleep when Etho picked him up he woke up, he then went to the grass, now there was stress,  and they started talking, Stress didn't know about that fact it's a hermit, and said about breeding, Etho said back to her "it's a hermit" and that was awkward

The sun was already setting down as stress left, that quick? Doc didn't follow Etho this time. He went to his base and holes. No one would see him go there. the next morning, he woke up normal,

Etho came to him. "Where were you? There was a cute cat, you missed it, " Etho said. Doc realized that Etho called him cute as a cat, "it's so hard being a cat, " Doc said before leaving with his elytra

Etho just started there, now he decied to go after him after thinking 'he saw me shirtless' he was blushing and embarrassed at the same time, he took his rockets and elyrta, and went after him
_____________________