[ Enemies ] Lean Walhalla

"The rain stopped." (Name) commented, opening the small cabin's window with a smile. "Although, it is rather foggy."

"Where's Hyuga?" Raika commented, earning everyone's attention.

"That idiot!" Hikaru grit his teeth.

"Must've run off to find Lui." Rantaro scratched the back of his head.

"My brother.." (Name) frowned. Hyuga must've been incredibly frustrated by his loss against him.

Everything went quiet, until. The sound of someone yelling had taken everyone by surprise, as it had come from behind the door.

"W-What was that?" The orange haired girl seemed most shaken.

"I don't know, be careful." The younger Shirasagijou frowned, protectively standing infront of Raika.

Then, footsteps had seemed to approach, as the wooden stairs creaked slightly. Everyone stood there, frozen in their tracks.

Once the footsteps had come to a halt, it was plain obvious that someone was on the other side of the door. The doorknob turned, however, the entire door had been blown backwards, colliding against the wall right behind everyone. The small wooden cabin shook slightly, due to the impact.

Standing before the group, was a pink haired male. He dropped the now broken doorknob while wearing a rather sinister smile.

"Get out here, Shirasagijou Lui!" He commanded.

However, he noticed than Lui was nowhere to be seen.

"Who are you lot?" He questioned, his expression had become uninterested.

Hikaru had moved slightly, almost opening his mouth to utter a response.

However, (Name) herself had been the first to move infront of the pink haired boy. Her violet eyes had been piercing daggers at the figure before her. This, had shocked Hikaru, as the cyan haired girl had never looked so angry, almost reminding him of her brother.

"What business do you have here? You're making my precious guests uncomfortable." Her voice did not waver, despite the slight fear mixed with the anger she had felt.

"I'm the one asking the questions here!" The boy raised his voice. However, his eyes flickered with interest when he had finally gotten a better look at the person before him.

A smile spread on his face, it scared everyone.

"Shirasagijou (Name)."

"That's me." The girl affirmed, wearing a frown. "What busine---"

"You're taking me to your brother." He declared, then much to everyone's shock, he had grabbed (Name)'s wrist and dragged the girl along with him.

"(N-Name)-chan!" Raika called out, horrified. "W-What do we do? He's taking her away.."

"There's nothing we can do." Rantaro grit his teeth in frustration. "That blader probably wants to battle Lui."

"Hyuga too." Hikaru looked over to the side. (Name) had stood against that blader because she treated everyone as her beloved guests. That troubled him most right now. "I hope she's fine."

"Are you okay?" Gun placed a hand on the bluenette's shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go to the top of the mountain too." Hikaru proposed.

Everyone that was left in the cabin nodded. They had a new objective besides looking for Hyuga.

***

(Name) had come to a halt, and so did the pink haired boy who had kept a monstruous grip on the poor girl's wrist.

He turned around, facing her. He seemed incredibly annoyed. However, the younger Shirasagijou was just as annoyed. The two stared at one another, until the mysterious boy had finally spoken up.