[Denial] Free de la Hoya

[A/n: More...Free! His birthday's on November 11, Aka tomorrow! Happy early birthday Free!

I just wanted to write something cute for him..so please enjoy! ;;]

[Word Count: 920]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

There was only one person in BC Sol whom you 'despised'.

And that would be Free de la Hoya.

Everytime you saw him, your face would instantly heat up and you'd become a flustered mess.

You hated the way he made you feel.

There was no way that you loved that guy, right?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Free? Have you seen (Y/N)?" The bluenette asked, while keeping his eyes on the stadium, where fafnir and valkyrie were clashing with one another.

"Oh, (Y/N)? I've seen her." Free said, while keeping his eyes on the stadium as well.

Soon, both Valkyrie and Fafnir burst at the same time to both Valt's and Free's amusement.

"She seems angry all the time! Whenever I ask her about you she inmediately runs away after calling me an idiot! L-Like..did I do something wrong?" Valt pouted.

Free chuckled, staring at the bluenette with an amused smile. Yes, Free knew about your feelings for him. In fact, he found it cute that you went out of your way to avoid him daily, only to run into him.

"Something." The blond stated.

"I want to know what that something is though!" Valt whined, earning another chuckle from Free.

"Because you mentioned me." Free stated nonchalantly.

"What does that have to do with me though..?" Valt furrowed his brows, not quite getting it. Valt wasn't the most knowledgeable about love, so he hadn't the slightest of clues.

"Don't worry about it. Speaking of (Y/N), I'll go see her myself." And with that, Free left a distressed Valt to figure it out by himself. The poor boy's head will probably explode from thinking.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Finding you wasn't hard, in fact, he knew where to find you most of the time. You were currently training all by yourself at the gym, which was currently empty.

You were about to launch your bey into the stadium, that was, until you were interrupted by a certain golden boy.

"Having fun?" He casually stood across from you with a bored expression.

At the sound of his voice, you launched your bey out of the stadium, but fortunately, Free caught it before it hit the ground.

"F-Free..!" You stared at him, wide eyed.

"You should pay more attention to your surroundings." He stated, already approaching you.

"S-Shut up!" You were about to leave, but you were too slow, Free had already grabbed your wrist.

"Oh? Where are you going (Y/N)?" He tilted his head to the side, boring his eyes into you.

"A-Away from you, l-let me go Free!" You faced away from him as an attempt to hide your blush from him.

"Hmmm...I could." He trailed off. "But I don't want to." You could hear the smirk that made it's way to his lips and god, you hated it.

"I-I hate you!" You cried out while attempting to escape the blond's grasp, and boy, he was strong.

"You love me though." He corrected, before forcing you to face him.

Your face grew redder, rivaling Shu's eyes. You tried to avert your gaze from the blond blader, but you ended up making eye contact with him.

"Embarassed, are we? Aren't you happy though?"

"N-Not...!" You frowned. But in reality, you were overjoyed, you just didn't know how to express it around the male.

"That's a shame." He let go of you and turned around, already on his way out.

"W-Wait!"

He turned around and cocked his head to the side. "What?"

"..I-I hate you..b-but..please stay." You refused to make eye contact because you were too embarassed. How could you possibly tell Free that you've loved him for the longest time without being incredibly hostile?

He chuckled, enjoying your rather troubled expression.

"You're cute." And with that, he pulled you closer, making you squeak and collide with his chest.

"W-Wha-"

You were interrupted by Free's lips pressing against your own.

Your eyes inmediately went wide and you pushed the male away.

"W-What was that for?!" You cried out, embarassed by the male's sudden kiss.

"I didn't know you were that stupid." He narrowed his eyes at you. "I love you." He simply stated.

"I-I love you too!" You blurted out.

Your face was drained off all color once you realized what you had done.

You just confessed to Free de la fricking Hoya.

"I know." He placed a hand on your head, giving it a light tap. "I would've claimed you myself if you didn't confess any sooner." His arm snaked around your waist protectively.

"S-Stop it! Y-You..you.." You trailed off, before you realized that you didn't have any insult in mind.

"You?"

"I..I don't know actually."

"Adorable." He captured your lips with his own, and this time, you didn't pull away. You simply melted into the kiss, enjoying his lips against your own.

Of course, the two of you had to pull away eventually due to something called oxygen.

"I don't have to ask. You're mine already." He caressed your cheek with his hand, making you smile.

"Y-Yeah.." You nodded in agreement.

"You should smile more often for me, it suits you." He grinned, and your face inmediately turned red at his comment.

"I-In your dreams!"

"We'll see about that (Y/N)."